Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dida

BDLBDL
edited October 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Two game ban for his entrance audition to RADA and Celtic get a £25k fine.

Comments

• It's all nonsense, just made up.
  • Correct punishment, Spot on for Once
  • Yep good punishment
  • As a Celtic fan I think they have got off lightly, very lightly.

Dida did the Celts a favour as the attention was switched to his acting and not the pitch invasion and the fact that the guy wasn't even caught.

At least it puts to bed the myth of "if it was a British club (don't go there Gump) they'd throw the book at them".
  • Have you ever seen an Union Jack at Parkhead?.......;-)
  • I think the difference how English and Scottish clubs are treated, the jocks get off cause there seen as a comedy drunks in ginger wigs
  • And they eat haggis...
  • true rothko.

if it was a premiership club... the book and half the library would have gone their way.
  • I am sorry but when that Spud came on the pitch & swung at Fat Frank Lampard & missed by the way, think the repercussions for Chelsea/Spurs were harsher, English clubs are a much easier target I'm afraid. £25k is a joke, Celtic got of lightly no doubt.
  • you think? what were they then?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am sorry but when that Spud came on the pitch & swung at Fat Frank Lampard & missed by the way, think the repercussions for Chelsea/Spurs were harsher, English clubs are a much easier target I'm afraid. £25k is a joke, Celtic got of lightly no doubt.

Different case - that was a deliberately aimed punch, with the intent to hit Lampard, in this case the Celtic fan patted Dida on the cheek without any real malice.

I think UEFA have got this one right.