Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is the phantom user?

I often see a phantom user amongst those logged in here. Who is the phantom user? Or, does no one know who is out there?

Comments

• Options
    its Peter Varney.

He doesn't people to see his name listed, so we set up a phantom account for him.
  • Options
    would be a good user name

Phantom User that is, not Peter Varney
  • Options
    4 Phantoms & 22 "guests" ?
    Suppose the admin & tomorrows papers have to get their info from somewhere............

;-)
  • Options
    08:41, Monday:

15 guests...............
  • Options
    What's the difference between a phantom user and a guest?
  • Options
    A phantom user hides their name in the list. I used to be one for 2 yrs for obvious reasons but my phantom days are over!
  • Options
    Being a phantom sounds very exciting and exotic....was it sooz?
  • Options
    Erm nope. ;-)
  • Options
    It's Derek Chappell
  • Options
    I swing between being a phantom and a visible.

It excites me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you become "A Phantom" ?
  • Options
    The administrators will correct me if I am wrong but I think you will find a phantom user is a member who has logged into Charlton Life and exited Charlton Life incorrectly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I swing between being a phantom and a visible.

It excites me.

You really need to get out more....... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jaire[/cite]The administrators will correct me if I am wrong but I think you will find a phantom user is a member who has logged into Charlton Life and exited Charlton Life incorrectly.

I heard it's what happens if you die while reading this site - forever floating in the ether listening to ooohaah's rants about Curbs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jaire[/cite]The administrators will correct me if I am wrong but I think you will find a phantom user is a member who has logged into Charlton Life and exited Charlton Life incorrectly.

I heard it's what happens if you die while reading this site - forever floating in the ether listening to ooohaah's rants about Curbs
    Oh hell, if today wasn't depressing enough already...