Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone fancy a football quiz?

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton supporters v Dagenham Supporters in Bartrams on 25th October and V Sunderland on 8 November

All a bit of fun, have a few drinks with lifers Ledge Knows, Rock Spectacle and Alex Wright plus others and watch them get thrashed by the Daggers : - ) Hoping to persuade DJ Davy to come along as he's a quiz buff.

Just turn up if you fancy it. 7.30 for 8.00 pm

They'll be some other away games in the City later on if people would rather go to them.

Comments

• Options
    can't we have a rugby one please?
  • Options
    Oi have I been dropped or sommink
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Oi have I been dropped or sommink

No, I mentioned you first as befits the star player. I'm not there as it's half term and I'm going away.
  • Options
    As soon as you mentioned Ledge Knows that's me out then :-)

(Just Kiddin Fella !)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]As soon as you mentioned Ledge Knows that's me out then :-)

(Just Kiddin Fella !)

You need to get over your inferiortiy complex about Ledge. I know, cos you told me, you think he's everything you wish you were but he's just a normal(ish) bloke, Ketters. : -)
  • Options
    what's this all about - I am a nice bloke honest

I will quite happily give up my place for you ketters. to be honest I shouldn't really too busy on the ole knowledge - so plenty of places up for grabs.

big shoes to fill mine and henry's

and what do you mean by normal(ish) lol