Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charlton nutter dennis

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
does he get down charlton still?

Comments

• Options
    no, he joined Ajax.

(am i still "funny guy"?)
  • Options
    you a funny guy.
  • Options
    What do you mean? Discuss
  • Options
    I've not seen Dennis for ages.
  • Options
    Dennis sits in N Block of the North Upper - I want to take a picture of him and stick it on a T-Shirt with the word 'LEADER' underneath. I reckon I would make a fortune selling those.
  • Options
    I would love to know what has happened to the women who had a tear up with a chelsea fan in our end when we drew 1-1 in the 80's to stay up. The 'Leaburn is on a mission to get some one' game.
  • Options
    I saw her! she is working at a holiday leisure park waitressing in Norfolk. She saw my Charlton badge and came over and chatted to us, I mentioned the Chelsea incident and she laughed! Also yes Dennis is still about in the "covered end" upper.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    When Whispers go wrong...
  • Options
    What leisure park in Norfolk we often go to leisure parks for breaks up there
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Don't get her into trouble like I did and keep her talking too long when there was work to be done! lol

edited as probably shouldn't have named it as not fair on her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I saw her! she is working at a holiday leisure park waitressing in Norfolk. She saw my Charlton badge and came over and chatted to us, I mentioned the Chelsea incident and she laughed! Also yes Dennis is still about in the "covered end" upper.

Was she the gf of a known Charlton "face"?..
  • Options
    Yer Deniis is still about lookin very grey now but still a legend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Yer Deniis is still about lookin very grey now but still a legend.

He always did look grey...

Has he still got the donkey jacket?
  • Options
    "Dennis is our Leader"

Proper Charlton innit

Valley McMoist is right, that would make a great t-shirt
  • Options
    That would make a great T-shirt!

I remember, when I was about 12 or 13, drawing pictures of Dennis on my exercise books at school with the slogan 'Dennis is our Leader' underneath.
    Nearly as much as writing Oooooh jimmy jimmy - jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jimmy meeeeeelrose!
    Classic stuff.
  • Options
    has anyone got a pic of this dennis so we can recognise him
  • Options
    I saw Dennis at a game late last season, he's getting older but ain't we all.
  • Options
    yes Gump.
  • Options
    Gump, the girlfriend in question if I remember rightly was Pitsea's (spelling?). She was a punk with bleached blond hair.
  • Options
    Yes, thats what I thought...once at Brighton away, getting on th train back I managed to pull some of her hair out (how I don't know) and I sh** myself....luckily she didn't notice.......even lucklier nor did he....lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    she'll know the next time I see her Gump! lol
  • Options
    I remember that day well.........

I remember Chelski scoring and the 20+ Chelski turning round in the bottom right hand corner(Near thier benches) and giving it the big come on!! I don't think they expected 200+ Charlton being led by a blonde haired girl screaming at them "Your going to all die"!!!! coming down on them at 20mph hahahaha

After 2mins they were screaming NO sorry begging the stewards to open the gates to let them out!!!

The whole day was action packed especilly down the Old Kent Road later that evening where you had every Wall fan celebrating going up even though they had got beaten 4-1 by Blackburn! 20+Charlton enter the Frog and Nightgown to have a late one and bump into 50 Millwall but as thst day was one big Pi$$ up and everyone was too happy to fight hahaha!!!