Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pitchside presentation to Demelza - Update and request

Just to let you all know, we'll be doing a pitchside presentation of a dummy cheque to Demelza's chief executive at the Plymouth game next week.

I'll post up more details when i have them.

Comments

• Excellent, good news, well done.
  • Great Cause
  • Great news - if you know roughly what time please let me know so that I can make sure that we get their on time.

Mx
  • Well done to all concerned..
  • edited October 2007
  • Is it going to be on eof them giant cheques?
  • it'll be bigger than you afka.
  • i'm expecting a Dennis Waterman moment.....
  • Please get some pics posted up on here for those of us who can't make it. Great stuff.
  • edited October 2007
    This could be the opportunity to plug the CD - in the programme/play the CD at half time or at the time of the presentation? but we will need 3-blokes to knock out some more CDs - come on - its more money for the Charity
  • Sponsored links:

• blimey AFKA make sure it's not too big otherwise we'll think it is floating un aided.
  • BDL has got to play the CD surely..

Dave????
  • I'll get a ruling on it!

Sure it won't be a problem.

Danny - make sure you get a script to Marc at the Valley for Tuesday night.
  • What was the final total?
  • Great day boys well done to all involved
  • I think it's disgraceful that you're giving a dummy cheque to such a worthy cause. Shame on you. I hope for your sake that you've left the ground before they notice otherwise you'll be lynched.
  • AFKA,Better get down the club shop and buy a tie to go with the suit and shirt you'll be wearing.
    Make sure you polish your shoes,clean teeth for photo's.
    Smile and turn and wave to all supporters and the end of the presentaion including those who will clap you from the SOUTH STAND.
  • Don't forget to take the step ladder.
  • [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]AFKA,Better get down the club shop and buy a tie to go with the suit and shirt you'll be wearing.
    Make sure you polish your shoes,clean teeth for photo's.
    Smile and turn and wave to all supporters and the end of the presentaion including those who will clap you from the SOUTH STAND.

Badger - it's not called the South Stand, it the one opposite the Covered End...tut!
  • I should present the cheque I was Man of the Match
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I should present the cheque I was Man of the Match
    10 years and 10 stone ago maybe
  • edited October 2007
    LOL....
  • Update - The presentation will be made on the pitch before the match, so please give myself, Ketman, F-Blocker and Maria a wave and a cheer.

If anyone has any idea where you can get one of those big dummy cheques from, please give us a shout.
  • Smudge....ask the bank mate, Im sure they will have one and wont shy from the publicity...Tel
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]If anyone has any idea where you can get one of those big dummy cheques from, please give us a shout.
    the club used one every week for the addicks instant jackpot they must know! (i've got one at home to the tune of £1,700!)
  • Cheque sorted, thanks to those who whispered.

Now get out the pub early for once !!
  • I'll start a song. Whisper me or Carlsberg any suggestions.

Depending on how much a shout at the twang gig the night before of course!!
  • What time roughly will the presentation happen
  • shame it couldn't have been done at the qpr game and given the tv company an 'interest' story to run and given demelza a bit of publicity...
  • qpr is kick it out day i believe