Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Male Grooming

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
There seems to be a lot of nose hair and ear hair on dispLAY. IT MAKES TRAIN JOURNEYS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Why do people get their hair cut but dont do the other bits?

Comments

• Options
    It is a sign of age - perhaps they are in denial! It starts with the nose, then the ears and maybe some "other" places. Eyebrows next! lol
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    How does nose and ear hair make a journey uncomfortable, do you sit on people's heads on the train? I guess if you did then there may be nasal follicular chafing issues but otherwise I am at a loss to see how this is a comfort issue.
  • Options
    Sack, back and crack anyone?...lol
  • Options
    i tell you what's worse is when you're standing on a packed train/tube/dlr and some twat is chewing gum with his mouth open like he's some horse right in your ear.

That and bad B.O. - people like thatr should be banned from any form of public transport.
  • Options
    BO is a pet hatre of mine

Not just on the tube or Train but shop staff FFS

Walking round Asda or Morrisons and they are puttting fresh food out and smell so bad you have to move to anotehr aisle.

Soap is so cheap there is no excuses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]How does nose and ear hair make a journey uncomfortable, do you sit on people's heads on the train? I guess if you did then there may be nasal follicular chafing issues but otherwise I am at a loss to see how this is a comfort issue.

I was ATTACKED by a rabid ear hair on the train last year so do not mock. It was most traumatic and I don't want to talk about it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]How does nose and ear hair make a journey uncomfortable, do you sit on people's heads on the train? I guess if you did then there may be nasal follicular chafing issues but otherwise I am at a loss to see how this is a comfort issue.

Do you not get on a packed train every morning. Someone standing there with great clumps of hair coming out their ears 2 inches from your face ..

Clip it
  • Options
    I have my ear hair done at the barbers in Welling. They give it a trim them throw a flame at it. The only trouble is, because I've been having this done for a few years, after a week or so I've got stubble growing out of my ear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]

Do you not get on a packed train every morning. Someone standing there with great clumps of hair coming out their ears 2 inches from your face ..

Clip it

No, but thats because i live in the middle of nowhere and the train is empty when I get on it.

If that happened to me the temptation to give the offending hair a quick tug would be impossible to resist.
  • Options
    Oh for an empty train ....

Er, maybe not as I would then live in the middle of nowhere ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Oh for an empty train ....

Er, maybe not as I would then live in the middle of nowhere ;)

you don't know what you're missing. The green fields, the fresh air, roaming herds of antelope.
  • Options
    I remember when my barber took it upon himself to have a go with the clippers on my ear one significant day - I reeled back and said "What the f**k?" Got home and had a proper look and found my youth was that little bit further behind me... Trim those babies, they don't look good!