Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greenwich DJ for birthday parties

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
anyone know any DJs for kids birthday parties?

No R&B or dance!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like you're after a bit of cheese... crazy frog and all that stuff...

In that case, DJ Daniel 'Dicko' Dickinson is your man!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm sure he'll be pleased with your promotion of him there!

.... actually more indie (Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs, NYPC ....) with a some cheese grated in of course eg Hey Macarena type.
  • Options
    Salad - you could do the DJ ing for that event!
  • Options
    Well I suppose if I could hire the stuff, then DJ Salad could be in da house :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]I'm sure he'll be pleased with your promotion of him there!

.... actually more indie (Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs, NYPC ....) with a some cheese grated in of course eg Hey Macarena type.

Mate, seriously, that is Dicko you've just described....
  • Options
    Thank you for the plug dear Medders, whisper me the date, venue etc Mr Salad and I'll see if I could help you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Thank you for the plug dear Medders, whisper me the date, venue etc Mr Salad and I'll see if I could help you.

That'll be 50% of your evenings fee please
  • Options
    do you want it as a note or five coins?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]do you want it as a note or five coins?[/quote]

Your paying over the odds if its a note!!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]do you want it as a note or five coins?
    Your paying over the odds if its a note!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else help out here?

Looking for a DJ for the end of the month.
  • Options
    Doesnt Choice do a bit of DJing?
  • Options
    Anyone else help out here?

Looking for a DJ for the end of the month.

For kids? The bloke who looks after the mascots at home games and is also a goalkeeping coach at the academy does Discos. He did them for kids at our local primary school and also I have seen him at Parties/weddings. He's pretty good and very reasonable. If your looking for a Fatboy Slim or Pete Tong then maybe he's not for you. But for mixed crowd at a 50/60th birthday or Silver Wedding etc he's ideal. Anyway his name is Bob Sennington and if you want his number just inbox me.

I think Ketman does the modern style.

• Options
    Doesnt Choice do a bit of DJing?
    He mainly does weddings mate.
  • Options

I know a young fella who did my 11yo boys 'prom' last year and was excellent. PM if you want his details.

• Options
    nah this is for 20+ really, bit of pop and cheese really.

Have messaged Ketman - Falconwood, you're getting a message soon!