Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for Tomorrow

SkySportsNews reporting Darren Bent and Andy Reid both "recovered".

My team therefore-

Mhyre ( but will be Carson)
Young, Diawara, El Kak, HH
Rom, Faye, Hughes, Reid
Bent, Bent

Subs- GK, Fortune, JFH, Sankofa, Holland

Comments

• Options
    el kak worries me too much.
  • Options
    Who else then?
  • Options
    I'd have Kish in for Hughes given that we are up against one Scott Parker. I'd also play Fortune in front of El K at the moment.

Hughes on the bench instead of Sankofa and (if fit) Ambrose for Holland.
  • Options
    Holland for Hughes.
  • Options
    Is Thomas fit?
  • Options
    drop kak and play 3 at the back,with andersen in goal for the distribution.kish for hughes and have 3 up front.
  • Options
    IMHO you can't change the shape of the side we had against Watford....doubting Thomas ('scuse the pun) will be fit - would like to see Ambrose play on the left. M. Bent and JFH on the bench to change the shape if necessary....Holland to start.
  • Options
    [cite] howitzer:[/cite]IMHO you can't change the shape of the side we had against Watford....doubting Thomas ('scuse the pun) will be fit - would like to see Ambrose play on the left. M. Bent and JFH on the bench to change the shape if necessary....Holland to start.

Agreed. I would stick with the 4-5-1. However I think the absence of Thomas will persuade ID to revert to 4-4-2
  • Options
    Not too different from most 4-5-1

Carson

Young Diawara Fortune HH

Romm Holland Faye Kish Reid

Bent Jnr
  • Options
    same as against watford except seeing as he is playing against his former club, ambrose in for thomas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Faye is also playing against his old club.

Given that the Barcode fans were pleased to see the back of him I think maybe he has a point or two to prove.
  • Options
    completely forgot that about Faye BFR. Makes it a bit more interesting.

I would go with Pickwick. Plaing Reid as the free role behin the forwards as an option for home games, putting him wide and bringing in Kish gives a bit more steel.

Although you know he will go with Hughes.
  • Options
    And of course they have Scotty lining up for them...

I'd play Kish and stick him on Spotty as a man marker, that should disrupt the flow of their midfield a bit.

I'm outta here...