Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cave Austin - Blackheath

Is it any good? There's a group of us going out for the other halfs Birthday on Saturday and this place has been suggested.

Comments

• Options
    it's ok haven't been there for a while... has a cocktail bar(it also serves bottled beer) upstairs that doesn't get too busy and i think they have a bit of music with a dj downstairs, that gets fairly busy so you might wanna get downstairs earlier cos sometimes you have to queue for that and there might be a small surcharge to go down there
  • Options
    Cheers Oohaah.
  • Options
    Wannabe WAG central
  • Options
    better in the summer mate when the outside bar is good....pretty similar to the Cactus Pit, downstairs costs you a fiver I think (disco etc) if you haven't eaten in there..
  • Options
    Looking to eat as well, is the food any good EA?
  • Options
    Cant remember the last time I ate in Cave Austin, however the Cactus Pit is o.k, decent(ish) mexican if you like that sort of thing and a good place to go on a 'couples' night out, i.e fairly lively...especially as you can go downstairs for a drink/dance till 2am.
  • Options
    Thanks EA.
  • Options
    It's a wine bar basically, selling bottled beers and cocktails, where the "pretty people" go. Women would like it, blokes might if the're with women or chasing them.
    Not the sort of place you would go to with your mates to talk football.Some might call it poncy.