Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

two for one at any Wagamamas on Saturday

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
http://www.wagamama.com/emarketing/rugby_offer/index.html

Comments

• Options
    Because they know they're going to be down on customers, as we'll all be boozing it up at the rugby...
  • Options
    Old post, but worth bumping up when you can have a 2 - 4 - 1 Voucher (valid 'til saturday)

YUMMY YUMMY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Because they know they're going to be down on customers, as we'll all be boozing it up at the rugby...

what rugby
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Old post, but worth bumping up when you can have a 2 - 4 - 1 Voucher (valid 'til saturday)

YUMMY YUMMY

Sent a text to a mate with the url - the one in Sheffield opens this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Because they know they're going to be down on customers, as we'll all be boozing it up at the rugby...

what rugby

It's an old thread, so rather than get shot down by Lookie and AFKA - thought I'd re-use and post the latest offer from Handbag.com they sent to my Mrs.

I'm man enouh to go into Wagga's with a handbag voucher if it means two for one ;-)
  • Options
    bdl.. glad you cleared that up... cos i was wondering what you were doing with a handbag voucher.
  • Options
    its till saturday not just on saturday!

i tucked in last week at old broad street. yummy. chicken chilli men on sticky rice and ebi gyoza.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]bdl.. glad you cleared that up... cos i was wondering what you were doing with a handbag voucher.

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

what rugby

Look at the date Arf... Rugby World Cup final innit