Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Plus back 'on air'

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Our Internet based radio show, Charlton Plus is back on the internet airways this Sunday at 8pm. After a flood in our main studio we have lost the last few Sunday shows but we are now ready and raring to go once more. Details of how to give us your views and opinions on everything CAFC are available at www.charltonplus.com Comments from Charlton Life Forum members are more than welcome.
Charlton Plus-Your Views - Your Opinions

Comments

• Options
    My views are distorted by the fact I never got sent my competition prize last time you were on air Brian.
  • Options
    oh dear. Sorry. Let me know what you won and I'll sort you something out.
  • Options
    I think it was a night out with Latimer, so don't bother yourself too much.
  • Options
    Will this be blocked by some stupid rights restriction to those of us outside the UK?
  • Options
    Anyone can listen anywhere in the world JM. No restrictions for us.

If it was the night out with Lats' you should be thanking me for NOT sending the prize Addickted old chap. :-)
  • Options
    I am sure there will be plenty of comment after yesterdays game. I'll certainly be making a few.

If any Charlton Lifers want to send in their opinions then email the show now, studio@charltonplus.com
    or call our 'rant' line on 020 8123 9377 at anytime. On air at 8.00pm
  • Options
    Tuned in and it was enjoyable, will tune in again,thanks for the service.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Tuned in and it was enjoyable, will tune in again,thanks for the service.

Thanks Badger. We will get a podcast up in due course for anyone that wants to download and listen at their leisure.