Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lisbie/Deano

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I reckon the last time these two were on the same pitch together Deano threw out an early ball to Lisbie who ran 3/4 length of the pitch and slotted his third goal of the game past the Liverpool goalie.
He has just scored against Deano. I reckon the promissing youngster has found his level!
Maybe we should call him back from his loan period? ;-)

Comments

• Options
    sounded like he took it really well
  • Options
    the kids got promise
  • Options
    I'm not too surprised he's doing well at this level. I always thought it a shame for him that he was kept with us in the Prem when he blatantly wasn't up to it. Curbs should have done the decent thing and sold him five or six years ago and he would have gone on to become one of the best Championship strikers imo.

I'm sure the Premiership wages helped make life in our reserves a bit more palatable though.
  • Options
    Agree, he got a new improved contract on the back of that HAt-trick. His next major contribution was the miss at Watford. Who knows what would have happened if that had gone in?
  • Options
    easy,he aint scored 20 a season yet
  • Options
    would have done a job in this league for us and a lot cheaper than what we have bought
  • Options
    we will never no.