Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth at home - how do you see it going ?

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
The heart is tell me its going to be a display full of attack and putting Plymouth on the back foot. The head says defensive worries will see us tighten up and appear nervy.

I'm going for a disappointing 1-1

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2007
    A chilly but encouraging display where we sneak 2 goals either side of the break.
  • Options
    4-1 smashing
  • Options
    3-1 to us
  • Options
    banana skin written all over it. I'm going though for a nervy 2-1.
  • Options
    a warm and cosy 3-0 win
  • Options
    I really can't believe the collect search for razor blades since Saturday
  • Options
    well, if he will continue to play ambrose........
  • Options
    i like ambrose
  • Options
    Ambrose is injured apparently
  • Options
    I'll edit my earlier post!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-0 or a 1-1 score bore
  • Options
    I predict that I will be booing by 20 minutes in.

Boooooooo
  • Options
    2-2.Cruising then switch off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i like ambrose

you can sit with him and watch the game then!
  • Options
    I predict this place will be really quite tomorrow morning when we win
  • Options
    quite wot?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I predict this place will be really quite tomorrow morning when we win

Quite what? Happy?
  • Options
    ....and besides, there is a difference between wanting and expecting. i want us to win all the time, i just don't expect it all the time. it's a nicer surprise if i expect the worst :-)
  • Options
    bloody typos!

Quiet I mean, Quite quiet, with a lack of moaning minnies!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I predict this place will be really quite tomorrow morning when we win

oh behave. What's the point in blindly saying 'were going to win' if you think its going to be tighter than that ??

You exaggerate the negative / cautious view far too much. Just 24% (correctly) predicted we'd lose against Wolves, hardly a mass of negativity. You make it sound like you believe fans want us to lose to justify a negative view, which is bonkers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]bloody typos!

Quiet I mean, Quite quiet, with a lack of moaning minnies!

Stop moaning about people moaning will you or I'll start another post about Ken ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Ambrose is injured apparently

hoorah, the guy's a waste of space in my opinion. Racon is the future.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

oh behave. What's the point in blindly saying 'were going to win' if you think its going to be tighter than that ??

You exaggerate the negative / cautious view far too much. Just 24% (correctly) predicted we'd lose against Wolves, hardly a mass of negativity. You make it sound like you believe fans want us to lose to justify a negative view, which is bonkers.

The levels of negativity after a defeat, massively outweigh the postives after a win on this site, always is, must be the joys of being a Charlton supporter
  • Options
    I think we'll win 2-1.

I do think people expect us to win just cos its Plymouth though. Just like Barnsley...
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    The levels of negativity after a defeat, massively outweigh the postives after a win on this site, always is, must be the joys of being a Charlton supporter

Well it might be what you're looking for because i don't see it. Last seen by far the outweighing sentiment on here was of positivity, largely blind, but backing virtually throughout. Ooh Aah was pretty much the outliner, but had it called correctly.

The vast majority of the rest were blindly positive throughout until right to the very end.
  • Options
    Well for me there is still an element missing from this team, but we are still doing ok.
    I think we will win. I hope it is a real battle though because I feel this team has to learn to dig in and want the result more than the other team.
    Sounds a bit simplistic I know, but the mentality thing often makes the difference, they look good enough players technically to stay in the top 3 to me, I just think they need to impose themselves more in games.
    3-1 to the reds
  • Options
    I predict that we will draw, I'll be cold and my steak slice will be to f**king hot again
  • Options
    We have not had a convincing win this season and i just want to see a good spanking that i know we are capable of.

Yes, Leceister was an easy game but a couple more goals would have been nice.
  • Options
    Home win.
  • Options
    two nil,just put twent quid on it,had a dream that we beat them that last night.