Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent and his true worth ...

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
If Varney is worth 2.5 mill, McLeod is worth 1.5 mill then AFKA is worth 500k and Bent 100 mill ....

And people take the pish out of Big Bad Carl .... jesus H

Comments

• Options
    2 weeks ago i was gettin pelters for such a shameful post.
  • Options
    i think lisbie looks cheap at £5m and maybe djimi traore at £2m was value , ok maybe not djimi
  • Options
    and some thought ,Diawara was shite.Pards could subject of an investigation from the football authorities for the fees he's paid for these jokers.
  • Options
    I thought Varney did alright, McLeod was poo I'll give ya
  • Options
    AND EVEN BRUCIE FORSYTH IS TAKING THE PISH OUT OF US!

Pardoo must go!
  • Options
    he aint a winger though rothko,he couldn't cross it and didn't use moo2 on numerous occasions.
  • Options
    He's not, but he did a job, and at least was prepared to go wide.

Don't start me on Moo2, if anyone was proper crud tonight it was him, turning your back to the ball is inexcusable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I thought Varney did alright, McLeod was poo I'll give ya

????????? blimey
  • Options
    Varney was Garry Nelsonlite. Again.
  • Options
    fcuk me falconwood,i wondered who he reminded me of.You've hit the nail on the head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]fcuk me falconwood
    be careful what you ask for he's paid a lot for worse than you:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

Don't start me on Moo2, if anyone was proper crud tonight it was him, turning your back to the ball is inexcusable

Leave it out fella, he made two fantastic last ditch tackles when he appeared from absolutley nowhere. His pace is fantastic.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    He had poor game, distribution was poor, defensively suspect, yeah his pace got him out of trouble, but poor defending for the first when he turned his back
  • Options
    As ooaaah had missed seeing Moo2 at the start of the season, i spent 10 minutes telling how great he was !!! then spent the next 90 looking for a hole to jump into!!! mind you he did make 1 last ditch takle
  • Options
    Thought Moo2 was a bit off the pace but got better second half.

Probably a bit short of match fitness but had to be rushed back because of the left back problem and moving Mills over to left back.
  • Options
    Mills and Thomas on the right please! Nelson(Varney) or someone else + Iwelumo of course - we'll be Ok just hope we have some cash / loans coming in January
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]2 weeks ago i was gettin pelters for such a shameful post.

You were but I still think McLeod has got something to offer - he does have to improve without a doubt - i think a goal will give him confiedence. You don't score the amount of goals he did without being half decent player.

He was shocking tuesday totally agree but he deserves a bit of patience he young and raw - give the kid a break..
  • Options
    CommentAuthorLedge CommentTime17 seconds ago permalinkquoteblock userblock comment
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]2 weeks ago i was gettin pelters for such a shameful post.

You were but I still think McLeod has got something to offer - he does have to improve without a doubt - i think a goal will give him confiedence. You don't score the amount of goals he did without being half decent player.

He was shocking tuesday totally agree but he deserves a bit of patience he young and raw - give the kid a break..

But he was wearing pink boots....PINK!