Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

saints away

that's it , i've got my tickets...last night's programme stated that over 1,000 had been sold by the end of last week...we can assume more were sold last night...getting 3,000 of us down there for this has to be achievable...the campaign starts here...

Comments

• operation anyone?
  • Getting my tickets on Saturday
  • should i spend 6 hours there and 6 hours travelling back for a wolves-like experience? that's the dilemma
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]should i spend 6 hours there and 6 hours travelling back for a wolves-like experience? that's the dilemma

the x-factor we've missed these last three games, lloyd sam, will be back...3,000 charlton fans roaring them on...this and the other board full of stories to make you regret you weren't there...i think that's good enough reason, dont you...get your tickets, you know it makes sense...
  • thing is I'd love to be going to this match but just remembered that I'm on call that weekend , oh bugger.
  • Well Im going.....booking this Saturday
  • edited October 2007
    f*** operations,shamefull things.getting my ticket saturday.
  • Precisely what i'm thinking ISAW (aprt from the journey time), i'd understand if you didn't come, that performance was terrible, i think we played better last night than what we did on Saturday. We seem to play much better at home than we do away, not really a great incentive to travel to these god awful places is it, but i'll still go to as many as i can regardless.

I think i'll give the saints game a miss and hopefully make it down to Bristol the Tuesday after.
  • but will we be able to fit every in :-)
  • can't make it... there's no snooker tournament nearby;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• think my run of every away league this season is coming to an end!

southampton would be pushing it, bristol a definite no-no

i don't mind travelling to god foresaken places, in fact i rather enjoy it if i'm following charlton, am just struggling to justify a 13 hour round trip!
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Precisely what i'm thinking ISAW (aprt from the journey time), i'd understand if you didn't come, that performance was terrible, i think we played better last night than what we did on Saturday. We seem to play much better at home than we do away, not really a great incentive to travel to these god awful places is it, but i'll still go to as many as i can regardless.

I think i'll give the saints game a miss and hopefully make it down to Bristol the Tuesday after.
  • christmas.....