Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth support

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Without Ooh Aah turning it into a dig at our own please.....:-)

What fantastic support for a Tuesday night. Yes i know probably most of them were London / Home Counties based, but fair play to them all. Great numbers and got behind their team well.

Having had years of mixing with plastic Spuds, Gooners, Mancs etc, last couple of home games have reminded me there are some real proper football supporters alive and well in this country who haven't been impacted by the awful Sky hype rubbish.

Comments

• Options
    i was shocked to see that many. fair play to em, great support last night.
  • Options
    Agree.

Been a while since we have seen a set of fans celebrate a win in such a way.

Similar to how we used to celebrate at Stamford Bridge/White Hart Lane when we won there.
  • Options
    It was classic whent hey started chanting "Dirty Nothern *********" at us though!!

Must admit even I giggled at that one!

Turned to my Dad looking very confused and laughed - well we are north of them!
  • Options
    Great turn out, must have been 2000-ish, fantastic enthusiastic support...good on em!
  • Options
    Without sounding condescending I thought they were a credit to themselves.
  • Options
    They were very good

There again mostr are that come to us
  • Options
    I remember we sang to Watford - You dirty northern b@stards. Still makes me chuckle :o)
  • Options
    Look forward to you guys coming down to Plymouth in the spring. How many do you think you will bring down? If you take away the London support there would have been about 1200 travel up last night, even more would have been there for a Saturday game.
  • Options
    proper proper support got the result that that support deserved....FACT
  • Options
    support issues are like food to you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plymouth Won[/cite]Look forward to you guys coming down to Plymouth in the spring. How many do you think you will bring down? If you take away the London support there would have been about 1200 travel up last night, even more would have been there for a Saturday game.

I'll be at Home Park in April, Plymouth me old Janner. I only live 10 miles from your ground - but I'll be in the away end.

I work at Lee Mill and it's been tough for me at work today - all the Greenies there have been giving me grief. They've been revelling in it. My worst nightmare. It feels the same as if we'd lost to Millwall or Palarse.

I might even have to quit my job. :o)
  • Options
    They were very good - particuarly as they seemed to concentrate their energies on supporting their team, rather than baiting us.

Bloke behind me started getting agitated about the "Premiership, you're having a laugh" chant, when they were clearly having a pop at Mr Styles for another of his 'interesting' decisions rather than having a dig at us.