Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Magic and Fortune..........

edited October 2007 in Rumours
Had great dress sense in the bar after the game !!!!!!
Doh!! picture didnt work!!!

Comments

• I'm surprised they had the b*llocks to go in there !!!!
  • Hope they didn't let Hayles slip in between them and get to the bar first.
  • edited October 2007
    nope still wont work!!! i give up ( bit like them really)
  • Magic by name, well he did dissappear alot last night.
  • Yeah makes me feel so much better - knowing they were both pi**ing it up after the game while I was sitting in traffic on the A2 trying to get home (walked in the dorr at 11:30 last night!!) and knowing that I have to be up this morning at 6:30am to go to work - oh yeah being a footballer is such hard work and draining!! Bo**ocks to them when they say they are tired!!!!!! They want to try being me this morning!

Sorry Rant over!

;o)
  • edited October 2007
    I went off at the Dartford Wilmington junction and went to the A 20 via Bexley Village.

What caused the jam?
  • Lol with you on this Maria...after dropping AFKA's brother home (we did stay for a beer after the game)....I hit the jam on the A2 at 11.35....got in at Sevenoaks at 1.15am.....I too had to be up early.....could have done with a little bit of magic to conjure up a warning just prior to the Darford Heath turn off!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Yeah makes me feel so much better - knowing they were both pi**ing it up after the game while I was sitting in traffic on the A2 trying to get home (walked in the dorr at 11:30 last night!!) and knowing that I have to be up this morning at 6:30am to go to work - oh yeah being a footballer is such hard work and draining!! Bo**ocks to them when they say they are tired!!!!!! They want to try being me this morning!

Sorry Rant over!

;o)

Calm down young lady, i was trying to post a picture of Dumb and Dumber but guess im the dumb one
  • 3 lanes into 1 for re-surfacing and the buggers closed the M25 slip too......I just drove through the bloody bollards.....no warning signs whatsoever
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Yeah makes me feel so much better - knowing they were both pi**ing it up after the game while I was sitting in traffic on the A2 trying to get home (walked in the dorr at 11:30 last night!!) and knowing that I have to be up this morning at 6:30am to go to work - oh yeah being a footballer is such hard work and draining!! Bo**ocks to them when they say they are tired!!!!!! They want to try being me this morning!

Sorry Rant over!

;o)

I went off at the Dartford Wilmington junction and went to the A 20 via Bexley Village.

What caused the jam?

The M25 road works they pulled 3 lanes into 1 then in single file all the way to Bluewater - bloody nightmare - also people slowing down to see the the men on the flashing lorries were doing! Sad Gits!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]3 lanes into 1 for re-surfacing and the buggers closed the M25 slip too......I just drove through the bloody bollards.....no warning signs whatsoever

Another masterpiece of planning. Pick a night where a crowd of 20,000 plus is assembled a few miles away!

Is that what they mean by joined up government?
  • They decided to close the A2/ M25 turnoff... I had to drop my mate in Maidstone and then get back to Greenhithe...

1:30 I got back.

after the poor performance, ref's display, traffic chaos and all....
    ... well i think AFKA bartram summed it up.

What a pantomime last night!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Yeah makes me feel so much better - knowing they were both pi**ing it up after the game while I was sitting in traffic on the A2 trying to get home (walked in the dorr at 11:30 last night!!) and knowing that I have to be up this morning at 6:30am to go to work - oh yeah being a footballer is such hard work and draining!! Bo**ocks to them when they say they are tired!!!!!! They want to try being me this morning!

Sorry Rant over!

;o)

Calm down young lady, i was trying to post a picture of Dumb and Dumber but guess im the dumb one

LOL - Young - yeah right!

I'm calm - just a bit peeved with half the team at the moment - considering we all turned up last night but they didn't!

Mx