Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My team for tonight against Man U

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Carson

Young
Sorondo
Fortune
HH

Ambrose
Kishishev
Faye
Reid

JFH
D.Bent

And drop some more Funky House re-mix biscuits in the dressing room so that we come out and get amongst 'em.
My tactic would be to keep it tight, harass them, then bring Romm on for JFH and let him run at them and feed Bent, or move Romm over to the right and bring Ambrose forward.

Comments

• Options
    I'd be happy with that.

I do wonder what Myhre has done wrong though. I rate him highly but then I like Kish:-)
  • Options
    i think:

carson myhre andersen

young

ambrose bent bent lisbie jfh romm sam

it would be different.
  • Options
    Yes, I suppose I went with Carson, just because it seems he's Dowie's first choice and has done nothing wrong. It seems Myhre is one of those that never really gets the manager's full confidence (except with Curbs last season), as he is continually second/third choice, or made to move on.
  • Options
    i agree with Ambrose Faye Kish Reid but wouldn't be adverse to Romm Ambrose Faye Reid. At the end of the day anything without definately Hughes and possibly Holland is okay with me. Reckon ID will go with Ambrose Faye Holland Reid.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]i agree with Ambrose Faye Kish Reid. Reckon ID will go with Ambrose Faye Holland Reid.

Spot on LargeAddick-

Setting off now- Come on you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My team for tonight: Charlton.
  • Options
    Ohhh boy these were the days !!!
  • Options
    I was in Ibiza that night......
  • Options
    Yep, Faye and JFH in the side and the ugly freak that bought them sitting in the dugout - great days.
  • Options
    I don't remember a Sorondo ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Argenitinian Centre Back, I think

• Options
    Uruguyian(sp) i think, Gonzalo Sorondo.

Was decent from what i remember.
  • Options
    Put out of the game by that prick fabregas, broke his leg same game RVP shouldve been sent off
  • Options
    Argenitinian Centre Back, I think

Blimey. I went to every home game in the prem and i don't remember him at all !

Dementia kicking in.
  • Options
    Wasn't he the player we signed even though we didn't have a manager at the time, think the infamous Cory Gibbs was another one
  • Options
    Sorondo was the ex palace centre back with a ropey long argy barnet
  • Options
    Sorondo was a Curbs signing wasn't he? I seem to remember Curbs giving that interview about how he knew it was going to be a good season because the players had turned up to the photo with their hair washed, and Sorondo's mad hair looking slightly more tamed in the pciture
  • Options
    I remember feeling very confident of a win before the game. Remember our defence being shocking in the 2nd half of the game.

• Options
    Sorondo was on loan with us the previous season under Curbs, having apparently done well for Palace(spit) during the season they were up in the Prem (just in case you don't remember, we relegated them on the last day of the season and also scored a stoppage time winner at Selhurst,hahahahahaha).

The ugly freak then took over and signed Sorondo permanently as part of a lethal Uruguayan duo alongside Omar Pouso and together they managed to muster up two appearances between them. Well done Iain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carson,
    Young, Sorondo, Fortune, HH
    Ambrose, Kishishev, Faye, Reid
    JFH, D.Bent

versus

Hamer
    Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins
    Green Stephens Hollands Jackson
    Kermorgant Wright-Phillips

What score do you reckon?
  • Options
    Sorondo was on loan with us the previous season under Curbs, having apparently done well for Palace(spit) during the season they were up in the Prem (just in case you don't remember, we relegated them on the last day of the season and also scored a stoppage time winner at Selhurst,hahahahahaha).

The ugly freak then took over and signed Sorondo permanently as part of a lethal Uruguayan duo alongside Omar Pouso and together they managed to muster up two appearances between them. Well done Iain.
    Sorondo was not bought by Dowie. He was bought along with Cory Gibbs inbertween Curbs and Dowie by the club.

• Options
    Carson,
    Young, Sorondo, Fortune, HH
    Ambrose, Kishishev, Faye, Reid
    JFH, D.Bent

versus

Hamer
    Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins
    Green Stephens Hollands Jackson
    Kermorgant Wright-Phillips

What score do you reckon?
    2-1 to us