Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

chants

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
To mr rob styles #premiership your having a laugh#.., a chant from last night game

Comments

• Options
    Not being rude but it's CHANT...
  • Options
    Where did they chant come from...it could not possibly have come from the covered end/north stand as they were asleep last night - you could ave heard a pin drop......!
  • Options
    plymouth fans sang it to mr rob
  • Options
    North stand was quiet. Where was drummer boy?
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Last night's Covered End performance was the worst I have heard since I moved up there, pathetic does not even describe it. Even the North West Quadrant started a song off, people seemed happy to moan & whine instead last night, bit like a lot of people on here today. :-)
  • Options
    Totally agree with Mr Ketters. Atmosphere was gash, the loudest it got was giving Styles shit. Which all the while being understandable it's not entirely constructive to the team
  • Options
    Yes was pretty awful to say the least

Its like people are forced to come to the games more of a inconvenience for them than a night out following Charlton
  • Options
    although the "stand up if love charlton" one came out again...

and no one stood up!

i cringe when i hear that one... nobody gets up, and well, i just think its pony!
  • Options
    We r in the north upper , if u stand up to sing u get moaned at from behind u # I C,ANT SEE # the boring farts say . i,m 44 my son is 13 my mate and his son r the same ages, the people behind us r a lot younger than us,have they been superglued to the seats. We took our 13 year olds to palace [ 0.1]they did,nt see hardly any of the game because people were standing did our boys moan? NO they did,nt. What is wrong with people to day r they all boring.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    your right kmem4. boring old feckers! I'm front row upper NW.. right in the corner......and i get told to sit down all the bluddy time....
    i don't get told to stop swearing anymore tho. They've given up on that a few seasons ago!

and especially after seeing that the Ultras and the incredibilis (?) derby Rome by Danny Dyer tonight.... puts our lot to shame!

p.s. what kind of an idiot is D.Dyer anyways,... he gets worse each time i see him!
    cheeky cockney chappy? no
    crappy cocking c*nt ? yes