Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any one fancy being a regular on TV/Radio phone in with Sultana/Santana/Satatna

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Hello.

My name is Ross Ellis, I work for ITN. We are setting up a new Setanta Sports news channel.

We are looking to compile a database of about 6 supporters from each Championship club. We are looking for people who are good talkers and are confident with TV phone-ins/radio phone-ins.

We want to be able to get the fans point of view when a story breaks concerning their club.

If you could send me a lists of names and numbers of supporters from your club who would be willing to take part that would be great.

Thanks.

Ross Ellis
ITN - Setanta Sports News

Whisper me contact details you want passed on. Going away for a few days so apologies if don't reply at once.

Comments

• Options
    i thought your name was Ben Hayes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i thought your name was Ben Hayes?

No, it's all been a lie. I'm really Ross Elliot and I've been making an undercover programme for ITV for the past 15 months. You're in it WSS. And the rest of you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
  • Options
    OK, thanks everyone. All sent to Dickie Davies.

Let us know when you get on and how it goes.

Remember as your agent I get 10% of every fee. If you are on Telly you are expected to bring back stolen goodies for the boy : - )
  • Options
    Anyone been contacted yet?

I want my cheque or you'll never work in this town again ;- )
  • Options
    How many replied?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]How many replied?

As if you don't know ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]How many replied?

I passed on 5 names plus me. Cream of the crop obviously. No riff raff.
  • Options
    yeah got a call this morning mate
  • Options
    I'm there I hope they know what their lettin themselves in for,let's ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I got the call
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey,

Ledge, Rothko, Addickted, Steve....

Hope its a phone and not visual as its hardly Take That..... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I'm there I hope they know what their lettin themselves in for,let's ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god that's all we need northstandsteve spouting his stuff on the radio - ben what have you done :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Blimey,

Ledge, Rothko, Addickted, Steve....

Hope its a phone and not visual as its hardly Take That..... :-)

Glad to see you left me out of that house of horrors : - ) BTW Addickted didn't make the final list
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I'm there I hope they know what their lettin themselves in for,let's ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god that's all we need northstandsteve spouting his stuff on the radio - ben what have you done :-)

Just trying to get a full spectrum of Charlton views. Anyway whose the black cabbie (almost) on that list ; - )
  • Options
    What do you mean by that Ledge,you know I always give a balanced view,I'm hurt by that comment.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Just kidding steve mate.

Oi Bartram you're hardly Will young LOL OH Hang on -you can be a bit camp HAHA

You got a point though Bart to be fair
  • Options
    Not my cup of tea AFKA, couldn't guarantee self control on anything like that.

And besides, I'm not a media whore like the others ;-)
  • Options
    They called me but I rejected their offer, telling them that I dont even get out of bed for less than 2 pints and a packet of dry roasted......