Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any of you A2 sufferers last night.....

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Sport the coach of Slavia Prague fans ??

7-0 whooping followed by a 700 mile coach trip home....... :-(

Comments

• Options
    ah yes but when they get home they've got lager that costs about 30p a pint
  • Options
    30p a pint, but is it any good?
  • Options
    Any good?!?! Any good?!?! It's premium lager, it's what we pay £3 for a pint of!!
  • Options
    Sounds great,let's play 'em pre-season?
  • Options
    we went there for NYE about 4/5 years ago .

On the first night 6 of us went to a local bar in the city centre , we were there a good 4 hours and had all manor of wine , lager and snacks , we even put cigs on the bar bill . When it came to the end of the night I went up to get the bill and on returning to our table I told everyone not to worry as I'd paid the bill , it was around 16 quid!

We went to a nightclub to see in new year and were whinging that we had to pay around 50p a pint .
  • Options
    I was driving back home on the M25 yesterday afternoon at about 4.30, went past two plymouth coaches, gave them all the wonker sign as they stared mournfully out of the window

last laugh comes to mind
  • Options
    I went to Viktoria Zizkov's ground in Prague about '94. There were 3 sides of terracing & a stand - behind one goal though was basically a pub & a load of pub tables

they were serving huge pints of Staropramen for the equivalent of 15pence

what a place Prague is

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/Rapscallion87/STADIUM.jpg
  • Options
    Prague is one of my favourite places on the planet...Pilsner Urquell in the sunshine fresh as you like for 30p...UNBELIEVABLE!!!
  • Options
    huge pint?
  • Options
    No Prague Coaches but saw a couple of the famed Valley Express ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was stuck in the traffic with 3 CZ coaches, and 2 cars between 11.30 and 12.50....didnt realise who they were at the time....poor buggers
  • Options
    yeah they only get paid £3 a week over there though, mind you they probably live in Kent somewhere..

:P