Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

saturday

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
so what's everyone doing with it being an earlier kick off.

i am aimng to get down from sunny southend for about tenish get my ticket sort my self out with a fry up then move to on of the pubs not to sure which one yet.

Comments

• Options
    probably go straight to the game, then drinks afterwards then head to greenwich for more drinks and a curry!
    no point getting up early to drink before the game, only having time for a couple. would rather enjoy the afternoon and not be drunk by 7pm :-)
  • Options
    It is my mate's birthday so we are having "brunch" in the celebrations lounge. Is it alright to hit the pints at 10am?
  • Options
    Most of our lot will be at the Bugle pre-game but with it being an early KO only for about an hour or so.
  • Options
    Usual fat bastard breakfast a quick few down the anchor
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]so what's everyone doing with it being an earlier kick off.

i am aimng to get down from sunny southend for about tenish get my ticket sort my self out with a fry up then move to on of the pubs not to sure which one yet.[/quote]

Have a spare for tomorrow if you want it downside is you have to sit with me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]so what's everyone doing with it being an earlier kick off.

i am aimng to get down from sunny southend for about tenish get my ticket sort my self out with a fry up then move to on of the pubs not to sure which one yet.

Have a spare for tomorrow if you want it downside is you have to sit with me

Don't do it Tony, he's a mare when he's had a sherbert :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]so what's everyone doing with it being an earlier kick off.

i am aimng to get down from sunny southend for about tenish get my ticket sort my self out with a fry up then move to on of the pubs not to sure which one yet.[/quote]

Have a spare for tomorrow if you want it downside is you have to sit with me[/quote]

Don't do it Tony, he's a mare when he's had a sherbert :-)[/quote]

I'm not sure how much you think i can drink i an hour!!
  • Options
    CAFC Bourne that would be good mate.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]CAFC Bourne that would be good mate.[/quote]

All yours
  • Options
    cheers mate, whre shall i meet you and stuff.

cheers