Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Senior Hillsy Up Attending on Saturday

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I'll be bringing Senior Hillsy to the game saturday as a treat for his 61st birthday. Won't be drinking before but will be after with GHE and others. Probably go up to the Bugle or wherever you are all going.

AFKA, are you around the old fella would like to catch up with you.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I'll be bringing Senior Hillsy to the game saturday as a treat for his 61st weigh in

like father like son
  • Options
    May well be able to join you but will sadly be on my last day of a two week alcohol ban due to illness.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I'll be bringing Senior Hillsy to the game saturday as a treat for his 61st weigh in

like father like son

LOL.....Oohaah. I'll tell him that tonight. You'd better say sorry on saturday, we are both sitting with you and GHE!!
  • Options
    i think i'm playing but if not i'll apologise in person as long as you both promise not to eat me!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]May well be able to join you but will sadly be on my last day of a two week alcohol ban due to illness.

You got a game sunday?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]May well be able to join you but will sadly be on my last day of a two week alcohol ban due to illness.

You got a game sunday?

Yep toughest one yet St Jospehs a couple of ex-pro's play for them including a Certain Mr Dave Mehmet.
  • Options
    Not our Dave Mehmet AKA Russ ?? :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Not our Dave Mehmet AKA Russ ?? :o)

LOL no mate.
  • Options
    will Mr Hill be bringing sweets with him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]will Mr Hill be bringing sweets with him?

i doubt it. he's proberbly taking such a large stack of sign on forms he wont be able to carry anything else!

oak after chaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes mate, oak it is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    AFKA, are you around the old fella would like to catch up with you.

Will do my best mate, haven't seen Wal for a long time