Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Parky interviewed for Norwich job" ?

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED24%20Oct%202007%2011%3A09%3A51%3A420

"Reports, however, suggest that Charlton assistant manager Phil Parkinson has been interviewed by Norwich for the vacant managerial post at Carrow Road.

The former Colchester and Hull City boss moved to The Valley in January to take over as Alan Pardew's assistant, but has been linked with a number of clubs in recent months, including South London rivals Millwall. Parkinson is highly-rated and enjoyed success with Colchester"

Comments

• Options
    bye bye
  • Options
    IF he goes maybe our new Associate director will help out on the playing side given that he has worked with Pards before.
  • Options
    "Reports suggest" so that means they don't know but are going to run the story anyway.

And he's bound to take the job just like he did with Huddersfield.

Wouldn't blame him, big club, used to work in East Anglia so maybe his family are close by but not a foregone conclusion IMVHO.
  • Options
    i actually think they originally got the story off here
  • Options
    And with a possible takeover in the pipeline at Norwich, he'd have some cash to splash in January.

i suppose it depends on his ambitions. Is he happy to wait to take over from Pards or does he want to be a No 1 now?

Assuming it's offered of course.
  • Options
    Hope he gets the job and buggers off to be honest...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: GloucAddick[/cite]Hope he gets the job and buggers off to be honest...

Why?
  • Options
    it would certainly be a very good job for him, good club, potential, ties to the area ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: GloucAddick[/cite]Hope he gets the job and buggers off to be honest...
    Seems a bit harsh!?
  • Options
    That would mean Peter Grant being Pards no 2 again surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]That would mean Peter Grant being Pards no 2 again surely?

I'm sure Danny Mills will be well pleased!!
  • Options
    Called him a cheat after the Norwich game.