Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now your goin to think I'm stupid

But let's start with Izale Saturday.People have been saying he needs a goal and will be a different player.So let's give him a full 90 minutes.If he can't do it against a strugglin team like QPR then maybe he won't cut the ice.But it may change his luck,let's give a full game as with Toddy out we need him to start performing.Right now let's get back to my third bottle of Scotch.

Comments

• Options
    not stupid mate,good call
  • Options
    You're right Steve, I do think you're stupid but I didn't have to read your post to know that!!
  • Options
    cheers m8 i can always rely on you.
  • Options
    if that clown scores a goal will his touch all of a sudden improve ... no f**king chance , his confidence might improve and that may make him relax but i can't see a miracle improvement happening but i'd love to be proved wrong
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'd rather recall Dickson from The Jills than let McClown loose in the starting XI. Needs some time on loan I reckon.

Get Darren Bent back on loan until the transfer window.
  • Options
    I reckon some here are being a tad hard on Izale. He's young but his goalscoring record shows he knows where the goal is. Also, after giving Lisbie the benefit of the doubt for ten years I'm damned sure I can allow Izzy some bloody leeway. Izzy and Varney for me on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    His first touch of the game of Tuesday and he was lumped up in the air, the second time he got the ball the same thing happened and he reacted and got a card. I think his third touch was when he gave the ball away for thier second goal, Not suprise his confidence is low, maybe a goal will do the trick, but get rid of the orange boots.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    They are pink not orange I tell's ya!
  • Options
    Your stupid!! LOL
  • Options
    To be fair to young Kevin Izzy, he has been 4th/5th choice striker probably with the mentality that he is never going to play a significant role in the team which would have affected him.

He may now think that he has a chance and he needs to grab it with both hands - i don't doubt he has the quality i seen a lot of highlights of him in the past couple of seasons (i love the lower leagues reviews etc!) and he can score goals. At this level it remains to be seen if he can do it but we need to believe in the guy - he has not had a good go at it yet.

The worst thing Pards could do would be to get a loan striker in - it would destroy all the strikers' confidence there i think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]They are pink not orange I tell's ya![/quote]

I thought it was "wear it pink day" today.
  • Options
    Can't play football or read a calender!!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I would love to se him start and score a couple just to shut up those that have been giving him stick!

He's stepped up a level and made 8 appearences for us, 7 as sub ffs. If he isn't doing the business after a decent run of games in the side then fair enough but to name him "McClown" after only one full start is just rediculous.

I notice no-one was slagging him off when his pace got us 2 pens and turned the game against Norwich.

As AFKA says in his fans mentailty post:

"Johnny Robinson was shite for his first 3-4 seasons with our club, yet is regarded as a hero, a reminder of the 'good old days'. Robbo wouldn't of been given a chance and would of been hounded out pretty quickly if he was starting here now. Shame."
  • Options
    Chill out only joking.