Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Vs QPR - Could go one of two ways I think

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Either a drab draw OR

We absolutely tonk them

I have a feeling about tomorrow - 3, 4 or maybe even 5-0 to the Addicks.

Come on boys - let's do this one for Toddy

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2007
    you missed one option - we could lose.

The game tomorrow is totally dedicated to Toddy and The Boat.
  • Options
    Let's get behind 'em tomorrow. Not like Tuesday when no one was singing.
  • Options
    Don't panic - I'm back from holibobs now.

I hadn't missed a home game in years and then missed three in a row so this is my first home game since Sheff Weds - big Addicks victory on the cards.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility in the unlikely event that Charlton lose. Please point your complaints towards the referee, linesman, Izale McCleod, Paddy McCarthy and/or Alan Pardew in this circumstance.
  • Options
    Is Les Ferdinand still up front for QPR ?

Blimey, imagine him up against Bougy.......
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it's him and Kevin Gallen. Ray Wilkins pulling the strings in midfield.
  • Options
    I should imagine tomorrows atmosphere will be more of the same with the early kick off unfortunately
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]I should imagine tomorrows atmosphere will be more of the same with the early kick off unfortunately

down to all of us to change it then !!
  • Options
    I am not going to over think this. I am getting up tomorrow - probably hungover, going down the Valley, meeting mates, singing my team on, having a laugh and then a few liveners after the match.
  • Options
    we just need 20k others to do exactly the same Sco :-)
  • Options
    I'll think you will find i'm one the most noisy in my block as some will testify, but you try raising some of that lot!!
    we shall see