Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC v QPR

13»

Comments

• Options
    sam off racon on
  • Options
    reid booked for backchat to linesman.
  • Options
    Reid protests to the lino. Lino flags, ref books Reid
  • Options
    I was sur MclLeod was barged off the ball in the area. Defender played the man, no attempt to attack the ball.
    Pen in my book. Ref didnt want to know.
  • Options
    full time. what a load of rubbish.
  • Options
    Ref may have been sh*te but so were we second half. Get a grip Pardew.
  • Options
    anyone else think we have problems?
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Major problems – it's not looking too good right now.

Thanks to everyone for updates and thanks for the link Oggy, I'll try and set it up before the next one.
  • Options
    Disjointed, disorganised and playing with no spirit.

That's the spirit that nicked a win for Argyle on Tuesday and made QPR battle to the end.

But shocking refeeing decision not to penalise OPR for the blatant foul on Weaver that they scored from.
    If he genuinely missed it, the ref was blind. And the lino not brave enough to flag - but brave enough to flag the ref when Reid disagreed with him. Inept.

And so were Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Major problems – it's not looking too good right now.

Thanks to everyone for updates and thanks for the link Oggy, I'll try and set it up before the next one.

Your welcome, Czechy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank god i didn't bother today...

That was worthy of the Les Read era. Totally and utterly clueless. From the 2nd half changes to the appalling longball tactics, we were second best everywhere on the pitch. Very few positives to take at all. Basey did alright on his debut being the only one that springs to mind. Our front two were abysmal, we created nothing, and Samedo going off was one of Pardews worst decisions. i'm so angry...

We can out football anyside in this league but we spend the entire game going long. Pardew needs to sort it out, you can out football sides and have a bit of steel in the middle when things get a bit rough.... but lets not try and get these individuals playing like stoke as it's never going to work.

utter utter crap. At least losing to Wolves and Plymouth we played well today we were a shadow of that side and it showed.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the updates its been a bad week for us.
    Maybe we can hire Jol as asst manager?

i look forward to the reports from people who were at the ground
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates guy's in Singapore at the moment and this and Sporting Life was my only updates. Sounds like we should have got a couple in the first half but we couldn't score in a brothel at the moment.
  • Options
    At least the inevitible disappointment is over early this week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everybody.
  • Options
    I was at the ground and as we were outclassed in the 2nd half at home that shite we can most definitely kiss any chance of promotion goodbye. Quite frankly we deserve to go down and at the moment I wouldn't shed many tears if Pardew got sacked
  • Options
    who do you think was stand out player for charlton if any?
  • Options
    Grant Basey was the one positive for me - a lovely left foot, intelligent reading of the game, decent covering. Unfortunately he looks a wee bit slow, but certainly looked good enough for the Championship on this performance.
  • Options
    maybe we need to recall dickson give him a go and change tactics
  • Options
    I thought Sodje put in a solid day's work.

Dominant in the air (someone at last!), good covering of team mates and played with determination and purpose.
    Got forward when he could - and desperately unlucky with that powerful 1st half header that clipped the bar.