Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi Henry!!

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Good article today!

I particularly liked that erudite analogy with an elected parent governor of a school :-)

Comments

• Options
    Did you get commission for that Len?
  • Options
    You will get your reward in Heaven or a chip shop in Charlton Village depending on which one I see you in first : - )

Such a perfect analogy that it had to be used.

Thanks to all the rest on here who's ideas I "borrowed"
  • Options
    cant you post a copy so we can all have a read
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eeladdick[/cite]cant you post a copy so we can all have a read

Will do later in the week
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]You will get your reward in Heaven or a chip shop in Charlton Village depending on which one I see you in first : - )

Such a perfect analogy that it had to be used.

Thanks to all the rest on here who's ideas I "borrowed"

It's reward enough that someone considers something I've expressed worthy enough to reproduce!

At the bottom of the heap indoors (with 4 women) and the workplace my views are worth nothing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

It's reward enough that someone considers something I've expressed worthy enough to reproduce!

At the bottom of the heap indoors (with 4 women) and the workplace my views are worth nothing!

You should become Supporters' Director. Your every word will be poured over and analysed before being lauded to the skies. : - )
  • Options
    return your phone call!