Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

southampton away next saturday

on the back of the rubbish of the past two home games its going to be a hard decision to make for those that haven't already bought a ticket but now is the time when a good turnout next saturday could put our season back on track...i dont know how many tickets have been sold so far but its probably a reasonable number...it would send out a positive, reassuring message to players and fans alike if we can sell the 3,000 allocation...go on, you know you want to go...you'll regret it if we sell out and you weren't there...

Comments

• With Arsenal V Man Utd on TV at 12.45? I don't thiink so.......
  • danson park fireworks....
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]With Arsenal V Man Utd on TV at 12.45? I don't thiink so.......

0-0 written all over it...

watch it in the pub before the game...
  • I love your optimism LGTR, you are OoohhhAhhh's alter ego!
  • I gotta say I was a definate for Southampton away, but after that showing on Saturday I am now in two minds.
  • I'll be there come what may....actually looking forward to it!
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I love your optimism LGTR, you are OoohhhAhhh's alter ego!

You've missed some of his other posts today then!
  • I'm more inclined to try and break all sorts of land speed records to get to this one now after the weekend. If fans are only going to go to games when we are winning and firing on all cylinders we may as well rename ourselves Chelski Athletic.

If I can work it so I get there I bloody well will and so should others
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I gotta say I was a definate for Southampton away, but after that showing on Saturday I am now in two minds.

get the mind that wants to go to buy a ticket and leave the other one at home...sorted...
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I love your optimism LGTR, you are OoohhhAhhh's alter ego!

You've missed some of his other posts today then!

Generally speaking....
    At the moment anyone is allowed to have a go but LGTR still has an underlying positive outlook.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I gotta say I was a definate for Southampton away, but after that showing on Saturday I am now in two minds.

Are you the same Ketman that's having a go at others for moaning on other threads? ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm more inclined to try and break all sorts of land speed records to get to this one now after the weekend. If fans are only going to go to games when we are winning and firing on all cylinders we may as well rename ourselves Chelski Athletic.

If I can work it so I get there I bloody well will and so should others[/quote]

Yawn heard it before!!
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    Generally speaking....
    At the moment anyone is allowed to have a go but LGTR still has an underlying positive outlook.

we've got just 1 point out of the last 12 but we've not fallen that far off the pack and we've definitely got the players to do it...what's missing at the moment is somebody to gee them all up and make them a team...reid's obviousy a great playmaker but for me he's sown not a leader and as his stupid booking highlights he needs somebody to take over and let him just concentrate on his play...somebody needs to be on the pitch and running the show...we just haven't worked out who yet...maybe one of these kids can step forward...its not about age and experience, its about presence, constant doalogue and being fit enough to fill in the gaps as they appear in the game...
  • edited October 2007
    Isn't that Pardew's job?
  • I have been to every game since the Colchester match but I feel now is time to have a little break from Charlton. I cannot squeeze in Southampton and get back to my evening plans and I certainly cannot be arsed to go to Bristol either.

I'll be back when we aer back in town (and hopefully on form!)
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I gotta say I was a definate for Southampton away, but after that showing on Saturday I am now in two minds.

get the mind that wants to go to buy a ticket and leave the other one at home...sorted...

You do make me laugh LTGR :-)

[cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I gotta say I was a definate for Southampton away, but after that showing on Saturday I am now in two minds.

Are you the same Ketman that's having a go at others for moaning on other threads? ;-)

Yes I am Weegie, Have no idea where you sit at the Ground but have to say where I am in the North Upper listening to the total negativity & lack of support from our so called Ultra's is quite frankly embarrassing. Then I come on here & have to wade through the same sort of crap. For the record I think Pardew has hugely f***ed up in the last few games. As for our 'Non Support' at home we should rename the ground 'White Hart Valley' it is that bad.
  • edited October 2007
    Charlton Athletic is a long-term blinkered committment against all common sense, that should never be based on short-term disappointment or results.

I shall be there on Saturday, COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!
  • White Hart Valley! Copyright Rothko
  • havin the mother of all piss ups down at the stmary's and lookin forward to singin my heart out with like minded people.
  • im going,it wont be a valley gold saturday thats for sure,lot of people coming out for this one,always a good one southampton
  • Sponsored links:

• will they be sitting in the home ends nolly?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]White Hart Valley! Copyright Rothko

Sorry mate should have credited you with that one ! :-)
  • I think I'll make the effort to travel away to this game.

I'm hoping that we have at least 2000 there Saturday and get a decent result otherwise I'll have all the local bumpkins giving it large.

It makes me laugh though, cause hardly any of the local yokels actually support Southampton.
  • Will Craig David be there?
  • should be fun
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Charlton Athletic is a long-term blinkered committment against all common sense, that should never be based on short-term disappointment or results.

Great stuff bard o' the board. That should be put on a plaque.
  • I'll be there
  • After the shocking deafets of recent weeks it was nice to see so many brave people queuing to get theret tickets after QPR

Shame im on a away game ban until the new year as i would love to go as well

Well done the brave
  • anybody know how many tickets have been sold ?