Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

countries that dislike each other.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oz and the Kiwis......although if a Kiwi becomes famous, the Aussies will adopt them for themselves! Russell Crowe, Sam Neil etal
  • Options
    Turkey - Greece ....so I am told by the Turks who play in my Vets Team.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
  • Options
    Mork and Mindy
  • Options
    Yorkshire and Lancashire
  • Options
    north and south..
    Vietnam
    England
    Korea
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fazza[/cite]Canada and USA ??? to be corrected.

English and French colonials against the brash we've defeated the home nations republicans.

No Canada USA is one for sure......
  • Options
    Turkey and Greece is a major one, and hopefully the reason Turkey will never make it into the EU.
    And yeah, Canadians (English, French and Irish) usually hate the US in a big way.
  • Options
    my house mates dad is/was a Greek Cypriot hotel owner....
    he doesn't half hate those Turks.
  • Options
    England Turkey
    England Argentina
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: fazza[/cite]my house mates dad is/was a Greek Cypriot hotel owner....
    he doesn't half hate those Turks.

My wives two bosses are Greek Cypriots and feel exactly the same way... both lived in Northern Cyprus before the invasion and so lost their homes and businesses
  • Options
    my dad done hes national service in cyprus,loved it!
  • Options
    Surely you mean nationalities not countries.
    Stupid thread if I may say so.
  • Options
    A mate of mine lives in Cyprus on the Greek side - He is a real pacifist/vegetarian/spiritual kind of geezer but I remember one time I took some Turkish beer (EFES) from the kebab shop over to his place and he refused to drink it.
  • Options
    thanks jim!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    kazakhstan and Azerbaijan....something to do with who has the best prostitutes.
  • Options
    New Zealand Australia.
  • Options
    Fattypuffs and Thinifers

Oh the irony!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]there was a big group of Norwegians in the Oak on Saturday, poor fellas coming over that...

They were mentioned on Radio 5 - apparently they thought they were coming to a Premiership match! Oh dear....
  • Options
    Spain and Italy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jersey and guernsey
  • Options
    Can't believe nobody's said England and Germany!
  • Options
    england and germany
  • Options
    Copycat!
  • Options
    Anyone actually like anyone?
  • Options
    English speaking Canada - Quebec - the Frenchies hate us, they want their own nation which would sink without trace within a few weeks of separation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement