Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done CAFC for selling poppies

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I know they do it every year and perhaps only what should be expected but was pleased to be able to pick up my poppy today from reception.

Never forget, never again.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I know they do it every year and perhaps only what should be expected but was pleased to be able to pick up my poppy today from reception.

Never forget, never again.

Too right Henry, over here we get a day off and the parade in Vancouver is really well organised and attended.

Unfortunately never again is probably too much to ask considering what is happening at the moment in a number of areas in the world.
  • Options
    Didn't go unnoticed here either Henry, and well done for saying well done. If that makes any sense?!?!

You plastic director box hugging, programme bleating part-timer ;-)

Never, ever forget
  • Options
    Yes well done the club
  • Options
    Well done to the club, but I must admit I'm not a fan of just buying from a box on a counter... Always do my best to find a veteran out and about - an opportunity to look him in the eye and say thank you.
  • Options
    Anyone work for a big Corp that is not selling?

Thought at LU they would not due to the old PC crap but they are
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Well done to the club, but I must admit I'm not a fan of just buying from a box on a counter... Always do my best to find a veteran out and about - an opportunity to look him in the eye and say thank you.
    same here - bought mine from the singing vet at Charing X