Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goals you missed cos you were

2»

Comments

• Options
    Missed Lisbie score at ipswich a few years back.Think i'd gone for a leak.Gutted i was.Lisbie goals come along less than Haily's comet!
  • Options
    good job you didn't miss one of leaburn's
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Missed Lisbie score at ipswich a few years back.Think i'd gone for a leak.Gutted i was.Lisbie goals come along less than Haily's comet!
  • Options
    At the old Baseball Ground, having a leak when I heard a roar, Oh boll**Ks. On the way back I asked the steward what's the score. He replied that your lanky forward has just chipped Shilts from 25 yards. Yeh stop messing, what's the score.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]At the old Baseball Ground, having a leak when I heard a roar, Oh boll**Ks. On the way back I asked the steward what's the score. He replied that your lanky forward has just chipped Shilts from 25 yards. Yeh stop messing, what's the score.

He exagerated. It was from the edge of the box, and he lifted it over Shilton's diving body.

Good goal for King Carl though, you should of seen it :-)
  • Options
    Missed both goals scored by Alex Dyer vs Man City, at Selhurst in the late 80s, cos I was taking a leak. I had just gone up the stairs, turned the corner, heard the roar, rushed back to see Dyer celebrating. I watched the kick-off and the next minute of play, then turned went back in to the corridor, only to hear the crowd roar - Dyer had scored a second.
  • Options
    My mate missed three of englands goals by having a leak during 5-1 german rout.
  • Options
    I missed our goal up at Blackburn last season due to alcohol related toiletry requirements!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Both Goals at Home to Liverpool when we beat them 2-0 Bent Penalty & Young's goal, I was getting the half time beers :-(

snap!

missed gormans goal against cambridge at upton park as I left 5 mintues into the second half cos I couldn't bare to watch the style of "football" they were playing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]My mate missed three of englands goals by having a leak during 5-1 german rout.

That is some piss !