Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to find cheap petrol near you

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
As unleaded is set to hit £1 per litre, this site may be of use. Apologies if you all new about it already.

Comments

• Options
    what site
  • Options
    Doh! www.petrolprices.com.

You have to register, takes a couple of mins but is very good. Seems Eltham is cheapest in CAFC area.
  • Options
    Jet in Plumstead seems to always be the cheapest on that site
  • Options
    Petrol is now 96 dollars a barrel.

Independent Petrol stations are starting to close as they can't compete with supermarket prices,the independent petrol stations are now being sold off for property developments just like pubs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Petrol is now 96 dollars a barrel.

Independent Petrol stations are starting to close as they can't compete with supermarket prices,the independent petrol stations are now being sold off for property developments just like pubs.

I'll drink to that......hic!
  • Options
    FYI, after months of gradually falling prices, today's petrolprices.com bulletin showed a slight rise. Also, the places nearest to me that have been consistently the cheapest around are no longer so.

Maybe a blip but possibly a sign that they're genuinely on the way up again.
  • Options
    I bought a new SUV the other day, a Ford Expedition it has a 5.4 V8 engine, I filled it up yesterday morning and it cost me 11 pounds.

I suppose thats the benefit of living in Kuwait!
  • Options
    An indepedant garage near me sells his fuel at a penny cheaper than all the supermarkets, so it can be done.
  • Options
    i had my car eco tuned recently with these people. http://www.ecu-remapping-service.com/

does make a difference if you have a diesel, i've saved a few bob.
  • Options
    At £275 for a 1.4 Seat Ibiza, it would have to make a big difference!!