Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carter USM @ Brixton Academy

Anyone else on here going tonight?

Comments

• Not me but a couple of fellas I work with are going.

Tickets on e bay are silly money
  • Didn't know it was on. Saw them there in '92, top band. Also saw them at The Venue the year before.
  • "This is the sound of an electric guitar"....
  • Was thinking of going but never got tickets plus i'm seeing Ross Noble tonight so couldn't go even if i did have the tickets.
  • Was this any good?

"You fat basta**"...
  • 1992 The Love Album is one of my all time favourites . The lyrics are just fantastic. Its in never out of my car CD player whilst I regularly change the other 5 around.

What album do you leave in your car whilst changing the others if any?
  • 30 Something is better imo....
  • One of the fellas that went has a cracking shiner due to being booted in the face by a crowd surfer.

Lost his work blackberry as well.

Said it was a good gig though :)
  • Guy near me broke his finger and I'm covered in bruises, have aching ribs and my ears didn't stop ringing until Saturday evening. It was fantastic!!!
  • Anyone else going to the The Final Comedown at Brixton on 22nd November? A cracking day lined up - Charlton v Millwall followed by the last ever Carter concert.
  • Sponsored links:

• Unfortunately not ...stunning band
  • edited November 2014
    Yep I'll be there and at the aftershow party at Jamm
  • Gutted I wont be able to go first saw them at the Angel Centre in Tonbridge 1992, just after the Love album came out - quality band
  • At Shepherds Bush on the Friday, be my 30th time, was at The Angel Centre gig too.
  • Doubt Phillip Schofield is going!
  • How many "final" gigs is that now?
  • I take it they were quality
  • Still recovering!
  • Great night. The audience were certainly the good, the bad, the average and unique.