Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An apology to big Chris...

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
have slaughtered you all week mate and I now eat humble pie....well done big man !

GET IN THERE !!!

Comments

• Options
    I kept the Faith! Well Done Big Man!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Exactly why we shouldn't be getting carried away either with our mediocre patches or indeed decent runs

KEEP THE FAITH - COYR
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Exactly why we shouldn't be getting carried away either with our mediocre patches or indeed or decent runs

KEEP THE FAITH - COYR
    Exactly - The amazing unbeatable, best team to ever grace the Championship, Watford, even lost 3-0 today.

zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    After a good start to the season over the last couple of games he has looked like a bit of a big lump - albeit not the worst in the team. Am well pleased for him today.
  • Options
    And his first headed goal made by Varney. Well done Big Feller and Varney. Well done the team with our usual no help from the ref.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]And his first headed goal made by Varney. Well done Big Feller and Varney. Well done the team with our usual no help from the ref.

Well said Bing. They both got stick after last week so both deserve the plaudits this week.
  • Options
    Can`t see why Chris gets knocked so much. No player performs at their best every week. At least he works his blox off every match. Glad for him today.
  • Options
    For those that couldn't arsed to crawl out of your wank pits couldn't make it today, he had a bloody hard game, and we worked his nuts off, totally deserved his goal which was made by some fine wing play and pace by Luke Varney. And by his reaction it meant a lot to him. He was shagged out but kept on going and did not moan or start holding 'hurty' hamstrings like the supposed saviour who is rotting at Wigan

I stand by my praise of him and will continue to do so.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    humble pie has been eaten,

although, i drank a shite load of it tonight instead. wasn't there so can't comment on performance, but SO HAPPY WITH SCORE LINE..

i will be quiet for a while now on varnery and big chris... i have to. not a single word more.......

what a result with ten okes!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite] we worked his nuts off,

ooooeerrr missus.
    no wonder he looked happy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well done credit where credits due.

i was visiting friends yesrterday and the longer it went on I said I bet southampton score in the last minute.

OCH AYE BIG CHRIS - 5 GOALS so far decentg amount considering people on here reckon you the worst striker we've ever had.
  • Options
    me to..he was awful against qpr..but we see what he can do in early parts of the season. i knew he would be ok. I hope the qpr game was his last bad game for us..lets have some more goals. Raz