Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Chris in the last minute picture

edited November 2007 in General Charlton

Comments

• Now, THAT is a centre-forwards goal if ever I saw one, truly beautiful.
  • very very nice
  • shocked i missed it....night shift!

followed it all the way. i've broken a chair when we scored.

love it.

fcuk me its a beautiful game.....this.. happy as larry.
  • Are you sure this is a shot of him heading the winner? From what I have seen of the highlights, the ball travelled pretty quickly downwards from his head. This looks as if its going higher than that.
  • It is the goal, it was the only header he won in the second half !
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Are you sure this is a shot of him heading the winner? From what I have seen of the highlights, the ball travelled pretty quickly downwards from his head. This looks as if its going higher than that.[/quote]

It could have been taken before he made contact.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It is the goal, it was the only header he won in the second half !
    If the match had finished just before, would people have said Iwelumo had a good game?
  • I love all the fans in the background walking down the steps about to leave, you can see they're all having a last little look...

"...oh shite"
  • cheers kets
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Are you sure this is a shot of him heading the winner? From what I have seen of the highlights, the ball travelled pretty quickly downwards from his head. This looks as if its going higher than that.

It could have been taken before he made contact.

Yeah I didn't think of that. If that was the "only header" he made in the second half, then perhaps it was taken before contact.
  • And made up slightly for the absolute sitter he missed late on at Coventry