Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Semedo suspended who comes in ?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Arter, Racon ? or I would like to see Magic in there. If Everton got him last season Moyes was going to play him as a holding midfielder. Magic can play a bit aswell. Team for Tues

Weaver
Mills Sodje Fortune Basey
Magic
Sam ZZ Reid Thomas
Big Chris

Comments

• Options
    Racon all day long for me
  • Options
    Holland or Racon.
  • Options
    No one, we win the appeal!

If not, Racon.
  • Options
    Racons chance to get involved now,will be disappointed if he doesnt get a chance.
  • Options
    I don't think Reid can play in the middle of a 4 man midfield, not for 90mins anyway. Racon deserves a chance.
  • Options
    Racon.

One of the reasons Boogie chose Charlton over Everton was the chance to play CB where he plays internationally
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]No one, we win the appeal!

If not, Racon.

No appeal against a booking or sending off for 2 yellows.
    1 match ban only.

PS: Doubled to 2 if you're a Charlton player.
  • Options
    Would like it to be Racon but you just know it's going to be Darren Ambrose
  • Options
    Why do so many people keep going on about Racon? You may well all be right and he could be a good player. However, he has only made a couple of substitute appearances away at Palace and at home last week. We can't possibly judge him on that. He could turn out to be poor.
    Or is that we haven't seen him start and we want to see what he can do?
  • Options
    It was mentioned yesterday that Basey played the 2nd half as anchor man in a 3-5-1 formation.

Did he?

And if so, any reports on his performance in that position from those that were there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rocky - has to be.
  • Options
    I would have said we played 5 at the back second half, with Sam effectively playing attacking right back.

Sam Mills Sodje Fortune Basey

Thomas ZZ Reid

Iwelumo
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I would have said we played 5 at the back second half, with Sam effectively playing attacking right back.

Sam Mills Sodje Fortune Basey

Thomas ZZ Reid

Iwelumo

I know we did well with 10 men on saturday but it might be pushing our luck to try it again....

;o)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Ignore that, thought it was a line up for tomorrow post.....

Sorry, it's been a long day!!

I'd give Racon a go and see what he can do.
  • Options
    Racon or maybe even Arter. We need someone to put a foot in.