Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anybody now how many fans we had down there yesterday ?

it seemed pretty full from what i could see...

Comments

• Options
    Apparently on the radio it said "Charlton scored in front of there 3000 plus travelling fans".

I didn't see any empty seats so I would say we sold out.

What a great day.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    There was a block of emty seats behind us but I'd say we had at least 2500 there
  • Options
    great turnout, great day, just got back and still smiling now !!
  • Options
    Well glad I woke up and decided to go, great day out.
  • Options
    alot more than bolton have at westhaM ,LOL
  • Options
    according the beeb there are "100 or so" bolton fans... that's a disgrace!
  • Options
    who cares about Bolton?

Bolton is a lot further than Southampton

How many would we take to Bolton

We really cant compare our support to anyones after 1 decent turnout
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    calm down, Jesus!

we took a few hundred more than that to noblot last year on a tuesday night 8pm k/o

anyway - one decent turnout?

was just a general point on the greatness of Premiership football mate!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    One decent turnout?

I must've dreamt the turnout at Boro and Blackburn within the last year or so then! I don't understand why some people are so quick to put us down - unless they are an oppo fan on a wind up of course!
  • Options
    well said that man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because off_it we've been to far too many relativley big games and taking an embarassing amount.

Say for example Everton, vital match in our fight against relegation - club subsidises travel to £10 on the coach. We take about 600 or so.
  • Options
    we had more than that in the boozer barts sorted.
  • Options
    I stand corrected as posted in another thread

Sorry to all Oppo Fan LOL
  • Options
    I don't care about anything that was said in the past.

We had a decent turnout yesterday, that got justified by the way every single player ran over and celebrated with us at the end. If you weren't there, you really missed out.

Proper away day yesterday, and the players responded to it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I don't care about anything that was said in the past.

We had a decent turnout yesterday, that got justified by the way every single player ran over and celebrated with us at the end. If you weren't there, you really missed out.

Proper away day yesterday, and the players responded to it.

You don't think i'm gutted enough already? I don't need you, my dad, my brother and every Charlton fan i know telling me how i've missed the best away day ever and it was amazing bla bla bla! Never before have I been so gutted I decided not to go to an away game for god sake!
  • Options
    mate, i've done hundreds of aways in the past.

Yesterday was right up there as one of my favourites.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]mate, i've done hundreds of aways in the past.

Yesterday was right up there as one of my favourites.

You're not making things any better! I've had it all bloody day!
  • Options
    I said walking out that was definitely up there as one of the best away games, and I've probably done about 250. Me flying in for it & my son being with me all helped its rating but it was as someone said, a proper away day out. Throat is still sore.
  • Options
    i feel gutted i missed out, just like RedArmySE7!
  • Options
    The way to avoid this gutting feeling is to put doubt to the back of your mind and just purchase a ticket and get on a coach/train/lift or drive there yourself.

Tuesday night could be done pretty easily for all of you who live and work in London by train and as long as you could get away from work at a sensible time it wouldn't be that long by road. M25, M4 done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looked a very impressive turn out on tv and a great deserved result for the travelling hordes .
    let's hope the team and fans turn up so geared up for the next 4 away trips !!
    e-i-e-i-e-i-o up the football league we go....
  • Options
    let's hope the team and fans turn up so geared up for the next 4 away trips !!

Hahaha what God giveth, he taketh awayth.

You going Bristol ooh aah?
  • Options
    unfortunately got to work falconwood
  • Options
    Life Stinks eh