Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mr Woo...

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Half time entertainment or not? Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    I watched out of the corner of my eye on the telly from behind the stand supping on a pint. I don't do entertainment before, during or after. I pay for 90 minutes of commitment from my team.
  • Options
    I thought he was brilliant. Made me laugh the subs coming out to warm up and just staring at him !!
  • Options
    and Bougherra got in his way when he was going to juggle to the goal and score. Good defending or messing up yet another move?!
  • Options
    Further to AFKA's comment, Varney and Bougherra were having their own go at it but were put somewhat in the shade. The bit where Mr Woo laid on the floor at kept the ball up with his toes was superb - but I bet he's useless in a full 11 a side!

On a similar note to Bougherra, did anyone else see Randolph punt a ball at the camera tripod when they were presenting McMenemy with the Freedom of the city? Someone near the camera tried to stop it and nearly wiped the camera out himself.
  • Options
    Found it very difficult to resist the temptation to shout out "who the f*cking are Woo"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Found it very difficult to resist the temptation to shout out "who the f*cking are Woo"

I was giving it 'Woo r ya'
  • Options
    Is it the same Mr Woo that Wigan's finest son (after Stuart Maconie) George Formby sang about?