Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those at the game.....

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Are you still grinning two days on ??? :-)

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    Too right.

The box next to us was for ex saints players.

In the bogs after the game the home fans were screaming blue murder and moaning. One of the players (who I recognised but couldn't name) who had seen me going apesh*t when we scored gave me a knowing smile and a shrug as if to say I know how you're feeling! Either that or he was coming on to me!!!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite] gave me a knowing smile and a kiss as if to say I know how you're feeling! Either that or he was coming on to me!!!
    Was probably Graeme Le Saux
  • Options
    also for those who went - how did Grant Bassey do? and did reid really play as well as the papers are making out?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Are you still grinning two days on ??? :-)

Rhino's gonna lump you later you carry on
  • Options
    Yep still smiling now as sweet as an away win as we'll get all season. Just loved going right up to them saints fans by the stewards & giving them loads after we scored.
  • Options
    was there anyone as pissed as me come 11 o'clock,few pints more before the train home loads of stella on the train plus a few more when we got back to Chelsfield not forgetting the 2 boxes of bud on the way down there.I reckon I kissed about 8 geezers when we scored.Magic day absolutely magic.
  • Options
    I think as far as alcohol goes that was the poorest awayday I have been on. Felt rough on the day & had to drive later that evening so was on restricted rations !