Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Hutchings

Still hasn't managed to stay a manager till December, as he's got the tin tac at Wigan.

Comments

• Options
    and there goes our best chance of getting some money, any money for Marcus Bent ?

Bizarelly he has managed twice, lasted twelve games both times, and tomorrow would of been the 7th anniversary of when he last got the sack.....
  • Options
    Possibly the worst managerial appointment ever, nailed on to be sacked before the season started.
  • Options
    Exactly what I thought - ridiculous decision by the chairman - he should be sacked too!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2007
    Who are they going to get though?

Imagine before the game:

Dave Whelan: Well it's last chance saloon for you Chris.

Chris Hutchings: Eh?

DW: If you don't win today you're out i'm afraid.

CH: We're playing bloody Chelsea, what do you expect us to do?

DW: Not my problem.

CH: Tosser.
  • Options
    Sammy Lee?
  • Options
    les reed
  • Options
    alan curbishley
  • Options
    Paul Jewell has had his rest now.
  • Options
    alan pardew could be a target
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Possibly the worst managerial appointment ever, nailed on to be sacked before the season started.

After our one about this time last year of course.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon they'll get Jewell back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Possibly the worst managerial appointment ever, nailed on to be sacked before the season started.

After our one about this time last year of course.....

At least Reed did not have a more or less identical experience a few years before which had been even more disastrous
  • Options
    Funny how we got absolutely slated for getting rid of Dowie and yet I've not heard much about Lammy See getting the push and I daresay not much fuss will be made about this.

Does this mean we're seen as a bigger club, or maybe we're just more sensitive to outside criticism when it's about us?
  • Options
    Dowie has more mates in the media
  • Options
    Souness is bookies favourite apparently.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Funny how we got absolutely slated for getting rid of Dowie and yet I've not heard much about Lammy See getting the push and I daresay not much fuss will be made about this.

Does this mean we're seen as a bigger club, or maybe we're just more sensitive to outside criticism when it's about us?

Not to mention the fact that Dowie didn't get the sack due to actual football match results but as a disciplinary measure.
  • Options
    It seems to me that nowdays the first sacking for the bottom clubs is starting after 10 or 12 games........a few years back it was around xmas/new year and a few years before that well into January/feb.

A pre-requiste to get the sack therefore is to be in the bottom 3 anytime after the end of October ..........and seeing as 3 have to go down then its bye bye time for 3 unlucky sods every year, or is that a too simplistic way of looking at things.
  • Options
    I don't think you're too far off golfie to be fair.