Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds v Millwall

TH1_2710200758badfinger.jpg

Wall arriving in Leeds.............Nuff said!

Comments

• Options
    the fella on the left is actually my mate!!!!! check out the youtube right said fred thingy about them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]the fella on the left is actually my mate!!!!! check out the youtube right said fred thingy about them

One actually know these types? You ruffian you.....
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    LOL, get the train with him everyday, couldn't believe it when he told me, did you look at the you tube "millwall fans on bus at leeds" ? i cant get the link to work
  • Options
    i no the one on the right,and going by him i think they were lucky they stayed on the bus!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i no the one on the right,and going by him i think they were lucky they stayed on the bus!
    oh yes!! thats what he told me mate. Didn't the bloke you know get nicked in Carlisle recently ?
  • Options
    no him from my area only about 20,think hes had a couple of near misses with the ob,but think he may well get a ban now! which might be a bonus when you support that shite.
  • Options
    too true mate
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    bus
  • Options
    What the f**k happened to the bus? Leeds or Wall?
  • Options
    Leeds attacked it but Wall kicked the windows out to stop from getting covered in glass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can we stop all this 'wall' shit. your making it sound like your cosy favourite uncle or something. Its Millwall, an attempted joke variation of Millwall, or Scum.
  • Options
    Cue U Boat........
  • Options
    Whoop, Whoop
    Tauchen! Tauchen! Tauchen!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]can we stop all this 'wall' shit. your making it sound like your cosy favourite uncle or something. Its Millwall, an attempted joke variation of Millwall, or Scum.

Well said that man. Spanners will also do but never 'Wall
  • Options
    Woop woop. That's the sound of da police....
  • Options
    I always liked NILlwall myself
  • Options
    they look like siamese twins to me! lol
  • Options
    Smallwall is my current fav
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Smallwall is my current fav

Soon to be ThirdDivisionwall...
  • Options
    Are they not called Spanners anymore ?
  • Sponsored links: