Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its official

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
I was in row B down at St Marys on Saturday and got talking to the head saftey steward for the away end.

When all the trouble was going off at the back of the stand he was standing there just shaking his head in disgust!

I looked at him and said "It isnt that bad you had Cardiff here last week they had to be worse?"

His reply "Cardiff were pussycats compared to you lot! Twice you have been down here and all I have seen is trouble!"
He continued " Your stewards at the Valley must have fun with your HOOLIGANS every week"

I looked at him and just laughed hahahahaha

So its official were worse then Cardiff in the Hooligan league............LOL!!

Comments

• Options
    I blame Carter and Ketman
  • Options
    all my mates are coming up saturday there hoping for 2500 could be trouble at the train station after the game.
  • Options
    Saturday will be naughty.

Cant believe its 3.00. Load of Welsh having to come through London...
  • Options
    Sorry I have just realised I sound like Danny Dyer.

Forgive me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Sorry I have just realised I sound like Danny Dyer.

Forgive me.

Someone stayed up to watch Football Factory last night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I was in row B down at St Marys on Saturday and got talking to the head saftey steward for the away end.

When all the trouble was going off at the back of the stand he was standing there just shaking his head in disgust!

I looked at him and said "It isnt that bad you had Cardiff here last week they had to be worse?"

His reply "Cardiff were pussycats compared to you lot! Twice you have been down here and all I have seen is trouble!"
    He continued " Your stewards at the Valley must have fun with your HOOLIGANS every week"

I looked at him and just laughed hahahahaha

So its official were worse then Cardiff in the Hooligan league............LOL!!

All the trouble ? They threw a couple of kids out , that was it
  • Options
    shouldn't it be "proppa norty...."
  • Options
    im not sure. but think millwall have got bristol rovers. so would have thought millwall cardiff fans will meet on way or way back along service stations. Not sure if they'll be on same route though.
  • Options
    Two kids getting kicked out makes us worse than Cardiff?

Maybe it was something to do with the 300 stewards it took to kick them out....
  • Options
    And the 10 minutes it tokk them to do it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats Classic
  • Options
    Its the FA Cup this weekend and Millwall are away. Apart from Palace v QPR we're the only London game so thats probably why it's been kept at 3pm. West ham and Arsenal are away and Chelsea and Spurs are at home on sunday
  • Options
    Swansea play at Billericay in the cup
  • Options
    That Billericay/Swansea game is a 1pm kick-off.
  • Options
    I was more concerned with how the 15yr old getting thrown out never got his arm broken by the man-handling of the stewards...
  • Options
    Hence why I asked him when he was shaking his head "You must have had more trouble with Cardiff?"
    As like you say it was only 2 kids have having row!!!

The reason why their were so many stewards is because it was a cat A game for them (not the ob?)
    Again due to our last visit down there!!
  • Options
    it wasn't our last visit though, i think we've played there twice since that day. A boxing day game, and a live one where Parker scored a cracker.
  • Options
    Well apparently our away 'Following' has been officially re-categorised by the Met Police in the last six months from 'Friendly Family orientated supporters' to 'Boozed up Chavs looking for trouble' and that is a FACT
  • Options
    AFKA

Only going on what the steward said.....He must have ment the 2002 fixture and Saturdays??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]from 'Friendly Family orientated supporters' to 'Boozed up Chavs with pissed stained jeans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did anyone see a bloke get manhandled out of the fire exit at half-time by a steward. His mates brow-beat/negotiated/threatened the other stewards and they brought him back. Very strange.

Worse than Cardiff eh? Since when does a yellow illuminous jacket allow you to catagorise games?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well apparently our away 'Following' has been officially re-categorised by the Met Police in the last six months from 'Friendly Family orientated supporters' to 'Boozed up Chavs looking for trouble' and that is a FACT

Ridiculous when you compare to others.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well apparently our away 'Following' has been officially re-categorised by the Met Police in the last six months from 'Friendly Family orientated supporters' to 'Boozed up Chavs looking for trouble' and that is a FACT[/quote]

Your gonna have to take out those earings!!
  • Options
    Did anyone see a bloke get manhandled out of the fire exit at half-time by a steward. His mates brow-beat/negotiated/threatened the other stewards and they brought him back. Very strange.

Worse than Cardiff eh? Since when does a yellow illuminous jacket allow you to catagorise games?

We was standing right by the stewards it was all quite funny really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]it wasn't our last visit though, i think we've played there twice since that day. A boxing day game, and a live one where Parker scored a cracker.
    2 CRACKERS WASN'T IT?