Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday Morning's Headlines...Now

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]oops there is someone looking for a rise

evening young bristolian and welcome[/quote]

Thank you, it's been many a year since I was referred to as young!! So it's not true what they say about all you Londoners then!! ;-)
  • Options
    no mate we are all quite friendly on here like the banter and that

are you going 2 morrow and what is your prediction

some on here proper rate your manager is he that good
  • Options
    Unforunately I can't tomorrow and tbh I'd be happy with a point - our away form has gone awol recently. As for Sir GJ, when he took over we'd just been thumped 7-1 by Swansea - and then went on a 9 game losing sequence. That season we just missed off on the play-offs, last season we came up and this season - well, no-one expected us to be where we are. GJ is God round our way.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    good to hear on here mate the jury is out on pards i think 50 50 me i rate him and i am very happy with him. log on tommorow there is normally a fair bit on the match thread good luck after tomorrow of course

you never know if some get their way on here sir GJ may be an addick why though when he could manage you lot i dont know this lot are well fickle