Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City v Charlton - match updates

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Amazing. Iwelumo scored and my wife (and I) felt the baby kick for the 1st time. No joke.
    I thought that she was shouting at me (from bed) to stop cheering but she'd felt the baby move for the first time. I joined her and could feel it too. Iwelumo is magic!!!

You know what to call the baby now jimmy - Iwelumo or Big Chris is a great first name I think......

My brother's already named his son Christopher.....and he's big too. Not sure if Iwelumo works somehow. I'd like to name him (if it's a boy) after another Charlton great however.
  • Options
    What a great result!

Away from home, clean sheet, City not lost at home since March and not many times before that (only 3 lat season), last gasp from a player people were calling a lump, parky sent off for kicking the ball away in the dug out.

YESSSSSSSSS.
  • Options
    Well done all for the updates, i've been flitting in and out.
    Arise Sir Chris (the 2nd of course)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Amazing. Iwelumo scored and my wife (and I) felt the baby kick for the 1st time. No joke.
    I thought that she was shouting at me (from bed) to stop cheering but she'd felt the baby move for the first time. I joined her and could feel it too. Iwelumo is magic!!!

That's amazing! Big Chris's middle name is Robert...
  • Options
    Brilliant result i will have a big smile at work now
    Enjoy the day/night.

Thanks for all the updates -
  • Options
    nice one jim
  • Options
    And now I know the server's no wobbling...

BLOOODY GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Groundhog Day
  • Options
    ONLY JUS GOT BACK ON AFTER THE SERVER CRASHED......yes........UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
    Cant wait for Saturday now....goodnight all