Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bad news

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/topstories/display.var.993713.0.death_crash_motorcyclist_named_by_police.php

I knew this kid, known him for a few years, good kid really bit of a tearaway but a good heart.

RIP Rich

Comments

• Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    Nasty

RIP
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Was gutted when i heard mate, as you say he was definately a bit of a tearaway but he was a good lad at heart.

Brings back memories of fat matt, shocking how close together the accidents happened. Hope they catch the bloke that drove off.

RIP mate.
  • Options
    Hi Mortain, its bad news for sure, and after the fat Matt thing too! (incase anyone wondering another kid,21, on a bike on shooters hill). Ya gotta feel for his family in this terrible moment. The amount of people there all day sat was amazing! I was toing and froing and lots of people there all day. Very sad.
  • Options
    I was in a cab on saturday evening going to bexleyheath and there was a crowd of about 10 people there. Got to feel for his family.

The advert about bike accidents happening in a radius of 2 miles from the riders home is very true.
  • Options
    Apparently he was coming up shooters hill towards his house. But yeah thats a good advert.
  • Options
    i drove up past the accident site about 7 last night. lots of people still there milling about amongst the flowers.

Very sad.
  • Options
    B, there has peeps holding overnight vigils, every time i drive past there are more than 12-15 people there. Very sad indeed.