Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff up next

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Another great win tonight and another 3 points in the bag. Let's really get behind the lads on Staurday and spur them on from the kick off.

Cardiff will fill the South stand, we need to create a BIG Atmosphere from the start and keep it going for 90 minutes.

Well done to the fans who went tonight and a great team effort.

Comments

• Options
    are best crowd this season saturday defo
  • Options
    Let's hope our drummer is back, as apparently our fans can't sing without him.
  • Options
    Can't we get ketman to pre-record the drums and have them played over the loud speaker system, you know it makes sense?
  • Options
    fuck off the drummer,lets try and be like proper fans for a day,and sing our hearts out without a silly drum or a brass band.
  • Options
    The most important thing is not getting on the teams back after the first mistake. I don't think anyone on this site is guilty of it but we need to be voices that are heard for all the right reasons on saturday so an extra special effort from all is required!
  • Options
    i never really boo,but whatever the result saturday after those away wins they will be cut some slack.
  • Options
    I'll even try from the West stand....mind you those moaning old gits sit right behind......will give them the look of death if they start ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Q: Are Cardiff supporters/members ONLY now allowed at away games, thought this was the case.
  • Options
    I'll be there and we've won all the games I've been to this season ;-)

(I think it's my positive attitude, AFKA...)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]The most important thing is not getting on the teams back after the first mistake. I don't think anyone on this site is guilty of it but we need to be voices that are heard for all the right reasons on saturday so an extra special effort from all is required!

Spot on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    after the last two away games it seems as if we are playing better away as we are not under the pressure we are at home. The home crowd seems to expect us to beat everyone and play well doing so and when things are not going our way are too quick to jump on the players backs. Until we become more patient as fans I can see this continuing.
  • Options
    I honestly think the fans will be bouyed by the 2 away wins because I certainly am so hopefully we can get behind them from the off, and ride the crest of the wave to an early goal or two. Thats what it needs. If we score early i'll be more than confident that we won't have a booing problem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Q: Are Cardiff supporters/members ONLY now allowed at away games, thought this was the case.

Yes, membership only
  • Options
    RED ARMY

Come on Charlton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I honestly think the fans will be bouyed by the 2 away wins because I certainly am so hopefully we can get behind them from the off, and ride the crest of the wave to an early goal or two. Thats what it needs. If we score early i'll be more than confident that we won't have a booing problem.

An early goal is absolutly essential. It will lift the pressure off the players and get the crowd buzzing.

Squander a hatful of chances and go in at halftime 0-0, cardiff will get more confident, players and crowd get edgy and mistakes creep in.