Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oh no Liverpool

trust them to beat the Champs league record.

Won't hear the last of this for rest of the season now.

Great win mind despite my hatred of them they were very good

Comments

• Hehe. I was just thinking about that - what is it about Liverpool that enables them to pull this kind of thing off in the Champions League, even though they underperform at home?
  • this and the Arsenal result the other week puts into perspective the strength of the group stages of the Chumps league.....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]this and the Arsenal result the other week puts into perspective the strength of the group stages of the Chumps league.....

And dosen't Blatter want to stop the 4th placed teams qualifying in England/Spain/Italy and give them to more "Champions" like that of the Welsh and Israli leagues...These sort of results will become more of the norm.
  • I think you will find that is Platini m8.
  • Love them or hate them

They were class
  • Besikas packed up and went home as soon as they conceed. No team in the football league would have collapsed like they did.

I hope Liverpool go out at the group stages
  • So how did they lose to the same side a week or two ago. Roma shipped 7 last year but hardly a poor side.

But fancy letting in 8 goals at Anfield. Can't think of any other teams who have done that.
  • Ooooh, can anyone name a side that's done worse? ;-)
  • I'm wracking my brains but I can't thin..........

Oh yeah! One goal went past Perry....

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Ooooh, can anyone name a side that's done worse? ;-)

I'm thinking but surely no side is that bad, Inspector
  • Sponsored links:

• But who remembers this?