Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Chris

Very drunk. Very happy. Gutted I couldn't be there again but Chris Iwelumo is a living legend. Fucking get in there, fuck the doubters, we're back and this season will be the most fun for quite a while! COYR!

Comments

• Options
    Ha Ha...and so it all starts again...
  • Options
    never stopped mate
  • Options
    I don't blame you! I'm the same, i was telling everyone in The Oak after the QPR game we were gonna lose 6 on the spin...Now I think we're gonna win 6 on the spin! Football fans...so fickle!
  • Options
    nothing to do with being fickle on my part, just an acknowledgement that it's swings and roundabouts. i strongly believe there is no way we will go three straight defeats again this season, we've done our worst patch, the only way is up...
  • Options
    according to the current bun this morning, Pards is quoted as saying that he's 'carrying a few injuries' !!

Hopefully we can patch him up for saturday and then he'll have a bit of a break while the internationals are on !
  • Options
    Big Chris In the Last Minute!

Still fooking buzzing!
  • Options
    Big Chris is a proper Charlton player like Gritty, Robbo, Kinsella, Browny and Kish amongst others before him.

They may not be the most talented (Kinsella excepted) but they give their all and perform above themselves.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Big Chris is a proper Charlton player like Gritty, Robbo, Kinsella, Browny and Kish amongst others before him.

They may not be the most talented (Kinsella excepted) but they give their all and perform above themselves.

Spot on Len. The bloke's carrying injuries but by f*cking christ does he give everything. That header (from a brilliant cross) was as good a centre forwards header as you will ever likely to see.
  • Options
    Pardew said Iwelumo may have been playing with a broken hand, but it wasn't certain.
  • Options
    just noticed that we have won every game that he has scored in. FACT.