Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flag flying on Saturday

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Carlsberg, Carter, Kets and Stu, fancy doing it again?

Anyone else fancy it against the taffs?

Comments

• Options
    Could well be mate, just depends on whether I'm working or not first. Count Carlsberg in if I'm in though. We're a package
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Am i not being asked Rothers???? :-(

I can do the first bit but have to shoot off straight after the match as i am Cabereting
  • Options
    Not sure mate, we are going to the Bugle for an early start Saturday, will have to be a team decision !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Am i not being asked Rothers???? :-(

I can do the first bit but have to shoot off straight after the match as i am Cabereting

Was going to text you later, was just trying to get the Ultras in
  • Options
    Hey Rothko
    Olly here! Part of the original flag team! I'm up for Saturday if you need me.
  • Options
    Can help out again, let me know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Am i not being asked Rothers???? :-(

Didn't ask me either. Got his new mates now so doesn't want to know the people who got him to the top. : - )
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    May I also just point out that the only game I have not done flag duty since last season was the QPR game which we lost. Unbeaten without Olly. Nuff said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]May I also just point out that the only game I have not done flag duty since last season was the QPR game which we lost. Unbeaten without Olly. Nuff said.

Get your arse down to the Statue then. If you don't and we lose we'll know it's your fault. : - )

I thought you were an addickted boy. Have you seen the light?
  • Options
    Nah. Was on NetAddicks years ago but migrated over here last year but basically lurked without posting! Thought I'd contribute! My cousins George, aka PaddyM who used to do help with the flag before he got grumpy! Hes the addickted boy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Nah. Was on NetAddicks years ago but migrated over here last year but basically lurked without posting! Thought I'd contribute! My cousins George, aka PaddyM who used to do help with the flag before he got grumpy! Hes the addickted boy.

Is he still grumpy. I see he's on here now so he'llfit in fine : - )
  • Options
    No he's not too grumpy, just lazy and can't be bothered to lift a flag!
  • Options
    Stanmore, Olly and Ben, of course. Now it needs them Ultras to pull their fingers out
  • Options
    and Mr Badger as well
  • Options
    I'd have been up for it as well but I'm off to the verve on friday with clartsy and despite my best intentions to stay off it I can't say I won't be rolling around some moody indie club at 4am on the saturday
  • Options
    Get you on the flag for the home game after that.
  • Options
    if i aint out the night before or get called out then I'm up for it yeah
  • Options
    if the ultras blow out me and charlie boy will help out
  • Options
    Look like the ultras are lacking on Saturday!
  • Options
    HANG ON OLLY BOY!!! Unbeaten when Crispy (another original member) has taken the flag round aswell!! I was kicked out for the QPR game and look what happened!!! Only messing Sash but available if needed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah you are P, you and olly will be in on Sat
  • Options
    Sorry it's taken a while to get back, I have had a number of excuses from turning up late, getting away early, girlfriends being left in pub un-attended, so I think for this week we'll give it a miss, plus our effort resulted in a home defeat the other week. Happy to give it another go another time though.
  • Options
    What time are we meeting Rothers
  • Options
    usual I suspect, just not sure which flag to get out, if I go for the smaller one, I'll only need you, Olly and Paul, otherwise, the big flag needs more people.
  • Options
    We are the catalyst to success Crispy! See you at the statue at half 2 folks.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]HANG ON OLLY BOY!!! Unbeaten when Crispy (another original member) has taken the flag round aswell!! I was kicked out for the QPR game and look what happened!!! Only messing Sash but available if needed

I thought you`d volunteer again, when its your round :)
  • Options
    flag? wot flag?
  • Options
    No flag and we won 3-0! Maybe we shouldnt do it more often!

What was the reason for it cancelling it today Rothko?
  • Options
    It was sorely missed.

What was the excuse?
  • Options
    what happened